No announcement yet.

Grayscale Escape - Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya, some help please with the order of pressing the buttons that flash and don't flash, getting a headache, am thinking the order has to do with the number of fork prongs under the plants but isn't working, think I have a bug..... If you're out, a little help please....
    sigpic

Comment

Order of buttons

Comment

Look at the prongs on the right for a clue. Then, use them on the six drawer buttons

Comment

I still don't get how the order of numbers is achieved that Mistery posted (thanks Mistery) but I got another white marble and placed it and nothing has happened?? Headache is deepening...... (thanks Donaud for the further attempt to help a right doughnut)!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Just use

Comment

I clicked on that!! Just tried again and presto!!! Still don't know how you achieved the order of the numbers, you must have letters after your name!!! Thanks all that helped a little newbie......
              sigpic

Comment

I am stuck on the four-number puzzle. I know that the shapes on the other panel have something to do with it, but I just can't quite get it. Help?

Comment

Originally posted by Evita View Post
                  I am stuck on the four-number puzzle. I know that the shapes on the other panel have something to do with it, but I just can't quite get it. Help?

Comment

OH!! Duh. I was counting their sides and trying all sorts of different math to end up with 4 numbers. Thank you!

Comment

You're most welcome Evita

Comment

what is supposed to happen after I place the marbles?

Comment

Out but some things were hard again
                          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X