No announcement yet.

Loose the Moose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i got the glove coin and hat but what do i do next?

help meeee plsssss i dont know how to open the eyes of the moose......ima go nutz
    Last edited by Mistery; 08-10-2007, 22:04:24. Reason: MULTIPLE POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      For all those who still have problems with the antlers, here a step-by-step instruction:

I've given here a step-by-step instruction

Comment

• I have the mouse on the lamp shade in the room with the couch...

Comment

• Hot Mouse

OK. . . I chased the mouse, and he ended up on top of a lamp. He seems to be stuck there. What can I do?

Comment

• If I remember correctly

Comment

• hah pretty cool game, i liked the ending, but i had to use a few hints *cough* maybe a tad more than a few xD

it took me FOREVER to get the mouse to stare at the screen lol, i putting the disk in too soon...lol...thanks for the...tips

Comment

• how to get the floppy ?

Comment

• Okay I give up on this game the mouse stole my gumball and left!
                  Peace~Love~Happiness

Comment

• Pretty easy game, the bit I needed help with was the moose antlers and the mouse with the gum ball
                    living off room escape games

I think I need to cut down on the coffee

Comment

• Mouse on the loose.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X