No announcement yet.

Dassyutu 7 - Room Without Door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i got all the ends has any1 got the blue flowers?
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Yep, I've posted about the Happy End above your post

Comment

oh thats the happy end? well anyways it took me like and hour before i got the flowers in the vase
        The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Yay!! I Found the happy ending too. Thanks, Mistery.

I first thought..

But I was wrong so had to replay the game one more time.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

lol they happy ending was the second ending i got...i think its the happy 1 cause it had blue flowers

Comment

Yep, blue flowers are giving you the happy ending and red flowers are giving you the good ending or a normal ending.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

and i just relized somethin when u get the normal ending they spelled normal wrong

Comment

I've seen it right away. But I think we would spell much more wrong if we had to write in Japanese

Comment

i got a blue door and the "Amazing Ending"

Comment

OMG a fifth ending?!! How did you managed to get the Amazing Ending?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

i didn't really like this game:-/

Comment

wow 1 time i have ever finished by myself
                          sigpic

Pat White
                          #5 My Favvv
                          I love the Mountaineers!!!

( )_( )
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") Hehe I help Bunny get world Domination

AYUH IS THE WORD FOR ME!

Comment

I got the normal ending. I don't know how to highlight the vase to get the coin without knocking it over!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

this vase coin thing is soooooooooo confusing...anyone here to help me??
                              :box: :duel: :cloun: :huh: :applause: :alien: :haha: :cash: :pig: :chicken: :boo: :cow: :monkey: :rose: :nono: :blue: :clover: :yup: :yay: :stop: :sick: :hmh::coffee: :blonde :zzz: :fingers: :lala: :notblonde :thumby: :love: :hmm: :head: :fork: :happydancing: :smallwolf: :dogfoot: :figa: :yayfox: :welcome: :greyrobot: :batman: :doggie: :damncpu:

Comment

Originally posted by scambo
                                I got the normal ending. I don't know how to highlight the vase to get the coin without knocking it over!

@blueberryjuice, does this also answer your question?
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X