Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Sabrina In North Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    wat do ya do wen u get up stairs and dat old lady tekes sum wud in wat do ya click on den? Wat gear?
    next to the wood you will see teeny bit of grey snow click on it.then u see them too wheels it looks like box click that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Walkthrough

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Hope this helped! Bye!!
    Last edited by Mistery; 04-20-2006, 14:01:41. Reason: Put in spoiler tags

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by giggles
    Im stuck there too!!
    You have to do something else before you can move the grear

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Im stuck there too!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    but u cant press the gear!??????
    what gear?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I did it

that was a cool game

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    somone help me plz

what the hel am i supposed to do

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    bad

I can not get Sabrina to moveon o tjis game!I hae gotten the man to light the fire,but what am I going to do next?Sabrine will not move on...

Leave a comment:

• COOL girl
    replied
    ~~......happy ending......~~
    [INDENT[HTML] lvl 1: click the ice then walk to the top off the stairs,
    the click on the top of the house, a man will come out and grab some wood en light up a fire in his house. he will lose something grab it and walk tot the gear on the left. a rope will come down press on the rope and then use that thing that the man have lost so you will slide down to the next lvl.

lvl2: when your are allmost down click on the snow below then walk to the bridge, click on a really small button under the 3 big wheels then click the lowest wheel the water will go away then you can walk over the lake fast click on the second wheel before the bear eats you that was lvl 2.

lvl 3: walk to the top then click on the snow underneath you.click the dog, the go up by cclicking the stiks then go tto the man talk him thice, for saving his dog he wil give you a ride down then the game is over
    (sorry 4 my english im dutch..)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i?ve passed the game~~ ^_^

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey

when the guy goes back into the house, he drops a small object on to the ground. pick it up and then pull the handle next to the gears. then click on the rope and then on the small object in your inventory. i hope this helps. by the way, does anyone know how i get over the bridge in the second part?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    helping friends

when you up to the top stairs click on the cabbin then a man will out...click at the wood then he'll take them then you just have to click at the door of his house...then he'll go to he's home to make fire...but when he's in his way he droped somthing realley small..you take that thing and then you'll see a gear in lefs you just click at the gear and then sabrina will go there and she'll move the gear...what you have to do next is...there's a black rope or silk in the right...to explain better...up there where the home it's up of the home...then just click at it and you'll go to somewhere...

when you'll be there send me a replay or an e-mail at---noor_zeibak@hotmail.com .

i think i wrote 2 much wow...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    help

look...i can't help you but i need help...what am i have to do...the first 2 things..please

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i realy dont know what to do, i let the icething drop en im standing at the top of the stairs now, but theres nothing happening, please helop me?

You click on the thing that puffs out smoke

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    help

i realy dont know what to do, i let the icething drop en im standing at the top of the stairs now, but theres nothing happening, please helop me?
    i cant do it to

Leave a comment:

Working...
X