Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Submachine Network Exploration Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purp
    replied
    Originally posted by mallcost View Post
    @mallcost, if you're still on here, thanks.

Originally posted by Timdogg View Post
    Don't feel weird for enjoying old school escape games, this is the reason why we are all all here
    and BTW I suck at this game!!!
    I don't think it's possible to suck at this, since you can't really die. I went through all of the rooms, but not sure what I did.

Leave a comment:

• Timdogg
    replied
    Don't feel weird for enjoying old school escape games, this is the reason why we are all all here
    and BTW I suck at this game!!!

Leave a comment:

• Purp
    replied
    Sorry for the 5-year bump (yes, I am weird). He seems to have expanded this game to include things in the last 2 submachines he created.

Leave a comment:

• Perkqueen
    replied
    this one was different then the other submachines...not actually trying to do anything but explore? idk kinda confused...just visiting different areas right now

EDIT
    after 47 places....i HAD to stop...it was starting to get really creepy
    Last edited by Perkqueen; 08-09-2010, 03:05:39.

Leave a comment:

• stitchy
    replied
    oh wow! Now not only can I not say that today I mastered a point and click game, but now I can't even say that I mastered a Non game!! How pathetic am I, that instead of accomplishing something with my life, I am addicted to a Matuesz Skutnik game, I mean Not game!!
    Last edited by stitchy; 06-30-2010, 06:41:17.

Leave a comment:

• mallcost
    replied
    ALL rooms

Leave a comment:

• Zetai Sabishi
    replied
    on 472' what does the girl in the radio say?
    and on 747, where do I go?

ok. 51 locations and I quit
    Last edited by Zetai Sabishi; 06-14-2010, 19:54:24. Reason: quit...

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Yes, Submachine is more than a game, I completely agree.

And I did read some of the submitted theories. It's fascinating, and I'm sure that Mateusz Skutnik is also impressed by theories developed by players, which is why he has included some of them into this interactive experience.

Leave a comment:

• olive
    replied
    "This is NOT a Game."

To me, submachine has never been just a game. It's a hole world.
    Did someone tried the theories forum below the screen? It's amazing...
    Last edited by olive; 06-13-2010, 13:44:05. Reason: scrambled letters

Leave a comment:

• Clouseau
    replied
    Originally posted by Adventure View Post
    You're welcome. And I know it's easy to makes errors with math.

Yep, stuck and lost by the "not-game".
    I am looking forward to the new sub-machine.

P.S. I never found any hints for 001 and 666. It makes me wonder if I missed a clue that would lead me to them. This also makes me think there are more locations I haven't discovered.

Edit: and I forget to mention I did update my post above like I said I would.
    About the 666 : I tried it like I also tried 911 (I discovered that the police won't help you in the submachine) and it worked.

I found a whole bunch of coordinates using the clues (LEDs in line or triangle, clues with letters, roman numerals etc.)

I'm now testing a lot of coordinates found in a book (I think the coordinates found in the previous submachine episodes may work)

=> I finally found the last message
    Last edited by Clouseau; 06-12-2010, 01:25:59.

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by Clouseau View Post
    Thank you for THIS Adventure ! I guess I should use a calculator because I'm pretty sure I used the method you gave.

And by the way, you're actually stuck (like everyone who enters the submachine )
    You're welcome. And I know it's easy to makes errors with math.

Yep, stuck and lost by the "not-game".
    I am looking forward to the new sub-machine.

P.S. I never found any hints for 001 and 666. It makes me wonder if I missed a clue that would lead me to them. This also makes me think there are more locations I haven't discovered.

Edit: and I forget to mention I did update my post above like I said I would.
    Last edited by Adventure; 06-12-2010, 00:15:25.

Leave a comment:

• Clouseau
    replied
    Originally posted by Adventure View Post

So far I found..

edit: just as a note, I am not stuck. I will edit this post later on, even when there are new posts.
    Thank you for THIS Adventure ! I guess I should use a calculator because I'm pretty sure I used the method you gave.

And by the way, you're actually stuck (like everyone who enters the submachine )

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by Clouseau View Post
    Did anyone find the value of THIS ??

The locations I found and that eventually lead me to the final note. But there might be more locations..

Note: This is not a walkthrough. Just a summing of the locations I found.
    Last edited by Adventure; 06-12-2010, 00:17:10. Reason: fixed some obvious typos

Leave a comment:

• Clouseau
    replied
    Hell

I went to hell (creepy music there...) and found other locations "randomly"

Did anyone find the value of THIS ??
    Last edited by Clouseau; 06-11-2010, 12:37:26. Reason: Lore randomly found rooms

Leave a comment:

• Purp
    replied
    I went to the

Leave a comment:

Working...
X