Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluffy_n_pinK
    replied
    i've got 14 clues: the note, the poster, the scythe and the blowtorch, E.T., red haired guy, blonde guy, truck, little girl, napping guy, purple video , green alien suit, spitting guy, blu video and brunette guy.... what else is there?

Leave a comment:

• Fluffy_n_pinK
    replied
    when i'm trying 2 get the scythe and stuff in the attic the ladder keeps breaking!!! HELP!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i had the cat eat the mouse already, in the atic...does this mean i'm scrwd?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Help

when u go to the guy selling stuff there is no brown alien.HELP??!!??ANYBODY!!!@!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what???

i am totally stuck,what do i do??? i mean i got only 9 things and i can't find the movie theater or get to the guy on top of the roof of the gas station,also,what do i do with those hipie people????but so far great game!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mskimmyd
    replied
    That game was surprisingly fun.

Leave a comment:

• sianmick10
    replied
    i like his dancin at da end lol funny lil guy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you keep clicking the signs and talking to the spitting farmer, he'll keep gossiping, finally, you'll knock him out and you have your 15th clue. Just in case anyone's still interested.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ha it turned out Billy Bob wasnt abducted in the first place then outside the court house Billy Bob was abducted...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    I went court but now theres just an empty talk bubble and i cant do anything? anybody know why?
    This happened to me after finding 14 clues. Prior to that, every time I went to court I didn't have enough clues but the judge gave me more time, LOL.

I still never saw a cat to use to chase the mouse away, so couldn't get in the kitchen to see the note.

I'm too tired to refresh the game tho, all that clicking at the office pool was getting annoying.

Leave a comment:

• sianmick10
    replied
    cool game huh ?

Leave a comment:

• Starwings20
    replied
    Pretty good

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Check post #14 - it's a walk thru - it's two above yours.

Thank you to the person who wrote that!

Such a cute game and I loved the ending!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    !!omg!

I've got 14!! hints?! anybody!?!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thankyou!

Originally posted by Unregistered
    On to the second scene. Switch the second billboard to say Soybeans My Butt to scare the cow away. Click the alien on the ground. Pick up the purple thing (video or book), and talk to the spitting farmer. Keep clicking on him. He'll divulge some gossip, eventually giving you a clue about Billy Bob.
    THANKYOU SO MUCH!This is the last thing i needed!The spitting farmer!THANKYOU!
    Great game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X