No announcement yet.

Makibishi Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you see the monkeys i am talking about? not the one that throws the bone, but the whole bunch of monkeys sitting in front of a big stone thingy? look closely at this big stone.
    As for the music, you have to do a few other things before you get the choir to sing. What exactly have you done up to in the underground bit?
    For Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by stinky
      Sorry I cant do spoilers, but if its the first one in the line of collected balls at the bottom, then you should check out what the monkeys are worshipping.
      Hope that helped.

Thanx alot....it helped

Finished...
      Last edited by simsim; 04-26-2007, 12:32:48.

Comment

Glad to be of service!
        If your still having trouble with the choir just let me know.
        For Madeleine

Comment

Weird game...

Past the monkeys

Comment

Originally posted by stinky
            do you see the monkeys i am talking about? not the one that throws the bone, but the whole bunch of monkeys sitting in front of a big stone thingy? look closely at this big stone.
            As for the music, you have to do a few other things before you get the choir to sing. What exactly have you done up to in the underground bit?

thanx, i'm already done...i got throught it again, made a good time put they didn't put my name with the highscores

i liked it, althought it gave me headache & i've just lost very precious time ...
            Last edited by lili; 05-11-2007, 16:17:58. Reason: merge posts

Comment

I got them to sing and the frog turned into something black, but what now?

Comment

Have got rid of the big ant thing? If so check out the big robot head way down the bottom.
                For Madeleine

Comment

I can't find the 5th ball on the planet. Anyone give me a hint?

Comment

There is a few little guys with pick axes. It is in that area.
                    Hope that helps you.
                    For Madeleine

Comment

i dont know what happens but i cannot start the game. It keeps on a tv screen

It doesnt work with firefox. I will try it with i.explorer
                      Last edited by keinu; 04-26-2007, 15:58:30.

Comment

Took About 10 secs for ME
                        :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing: :happydancing::happydancing: :happydancing: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave: :dewave:

Comment

I have got the
                          from the robot head. Now what?
                          I got it

I need help finding the first and fifth balls on the planet.
                          edit: just the fifth
                          Also is the spanner the

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!
                          Last edited by lili; 05-11-2007, 16:18:59. Reason: merged posts, Please use edit button

"Marry, I cannot show it in rhyme. I have
                          tried."

Comment

How do you know when it's over?
                            Last edited by Michael Jackson; 04-28-2007, 00:53:32.

Comment

Very cool, but strange game. I'm on the planet with the monkeys, and the robot, collecting the Mikishibi balls. I haven't gotten the first two, that's all.
                              Don't forget you are awesome.

Comment

I don't get it. Walktrought, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X