Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4D Sudoku

Hello Gamershood Forums,

We have recently launched 4D Sudoku which is a 3D Online Game with a 4th Dimension!

4D Sudoku - The Puzzle within a Puzzle

The challenge is to construct a square block of numbered cubes, arranged in such a way that every possible row, column and side around the block contains each of the numbers 1 - 9. Meanwhile inside the block, every 3x3 section, sliced vertically or horizontally, also consists of the digits 1-9. So pit your wits against the invisible force of the 27 cubes in this ingenious puzzle.

www.4dsudoku.net/play

Currently, there is one master puzzle, with only one answer - to date only one person has succeeded in solving the whole puzzle. We are developing a Buy Cheats Section and a Pay to Play and Competitions phase to be released in January 2009.

We would really welcome your review.

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards
    Ben

this is intense..it takes some getting use to
    Sister Dia <3
    Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
    You SHOULD Be Worrying About
    U-NO-POO -
    the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

what does the blank spots mean?

Comment

I wonder about those too. I guess there are some interior walls that don't get counted. This game is hard to maneuver.

Comment

4D Sudoku and Blanks

CONGRATULATIONS! You've solved the vital, first stage ! With three cubes on every side and nine numbers in each row and column around the block, one side MUST be blank! Well done!

With regard to manipulating the online game - try using the Keyboard shortcuts = they make it a lot easier.

Good luck - someone just solved it last night in approx 10 hours.

Cheers Team 4DS

Comment

Oh Boy! Fun for the winter

I am looking forward to playing this puzzle. I'll only be working at it a short time each day, so there's no way I'll beat the 10 hour mark! I like the keyboard shortcuts. I have tendinitis in my left wrist, so the less I use it the better. Of course, my right elbow's going too! I need an EMT! Oh wait...I am one!

Getting old sucks, but it beats the alternative!
            Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Exuberance
            sigpic

Best Granny in the WORLD! "Hugs and Slugs Dispensed as Needed"

Comment

Working...
            X