Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Cipher - Crack the Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure
    replied
    LOL, that's a spoiler.

But it got it tanks to a push from Shaharc.

So silly, I didn't thought of this myself.

Thanks for your help, too. Luthorien!

Going to check this evening to see what the A4-2 key gives me.

EDIT: Stuck again!

I have solved all the puzzles of the Amethyst rooms, the Emerald rooms, Ice rooms and Gold rooms.

I've opened the doors: tainted, gold and warped, and have thus 3 shattered keys which I fixed.
    This means I have left: myriad key, fixed shattered key, bloodstone door, ice door, amethyst door,
    I have NOT found the doors: emerald, myriad.

I think the previously shattered key first is the emerald key, but where is the emerald door?

Also I think that I only can use the myriad key when I opened the gold-, ice-, amethyst-, and emerald door. Or it might be an puzzle on its own..

But no luck with this idea.

Furthermore I am wondering..

Leave a comment:

• Luthorien
    replied
    You don't need anagram, if I remember well....and with the first 4 colors you can easily guess the solution!

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Originally posted by Luthorien View Post
    Adventure....

If you need more you know where to find me!
    Thanks Luth!

Got finally A4, part! I tried that before but was making it too difficult for myself, lol.

E1 - That's the part I got right away from the start. But it doesn't work!

Leave a comment:

• Luthorien
    replied
    Adventure....

If you need more you know where to find me!

Leave a comment:

• Adventure
    replied
    Still working on 50.
    So far a really good level. Pity I didn't had time to play the last days.

If anyone needs help with the start or with the gold-, emerald-, amethyst- or ice rooms, let me know.
    I myself am still busy with A4 part 2 and E1 , but with the others I can help.

Leave a comment:

• Gamemastertips
    replied
    Attention, ladies and gentlemen...

You will find that level 50 is finally live. You will also find that it is very. Very. Very. Very. Hard. Brace yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• realman0102
    replied
    Stuck on level 10.....cant think of any answer..pls help pls help.

Leave a comment:

• Epic
    replied
    Thanks PM sent

UPDATE! Finally solved 43. First part killed me... then I thought I was gonna die when I saw the second part. Took a break, came back and literally saw the answer as I was sitting down LMAO

EDIT: Came back to try to finish this riddle and I'm stuck on 48. I'm pretty sure I have the right idea of which way to go, but I can't seem to find the right answer. Nudge anyone? or can I PM someone to check my method? Thanks in advance.

NVM... got 48 with help from Bronwyn. Made it to Temp End and think I found the hidden Bonus Level, but it looks familiar so I'm not sure if I'm on the right track LOL

FINALLY!!!! Status Zephyr is solved
    Last edited by Epic; 02-07-2011, 23:13:28.

Leave a comment:

• Heavy
    replied
    hi Epic, if I remeber well first thing to do is

I'm here for a while, PM me if you want

Leave a comment:

• Epic
    replied
    Stuck on 43. If anyone has any hints I'd appreciate it. I can PM you what I've done thus far (it's not much) LOL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yay
    Glad you got it Epic

Leave a comment:

• Epic
    replied
    I finally got 33! Don't know why that level gave me such pause... oh well -- I'm off to conquer bigger and better levels

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Have you done enough research ??
    Pm me with your findings

Leave a comment:

• Epic
    replied
    I don't know -- everyone seemed to find 33 so easy, but I can't make sense of what I've found. I know I'm looking at the right things, but can't match them up with the clues I'm given

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Congrats for that
    Cipher has that effect so don't go blaming the brainpower lol, I'm sure you're more than capable

Leave a comment:

Working...
X