No announcement yet.

99 Chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, again! I should sleep before trying these riddles so late!

Got to 97 with s**** a**c****. Need to come back after break. So Close!!
    Last edited by HDChef; 10-24-2011, 17:39:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by HDChef View Post
      Thank you, again! I should sleep before trying these riddles so late!

Got to 97 with s**** a**c****. Need to come back after break. So Close!!
      Congrats!

Comment

• The End!!

Thank you for your help cristina!

I guess now I can finish Scarygami!

Comment

• I am loving this riddle very much, and it is the first time I need so much help with it, but I am completely stuck at chamber 91, I have everything, us/pw....but I cant pass the 403 forbidden page, I am crazy with this trying every possible combination....pleaseee help !!!!!!

EDIT: LOL ))) Two days stuck at this level, and when I ask for help I get it quickly )))))) Magic of posting. Great chamber and great riddle...onto 92, but not now, I need a break
          Last edited by cristal; 02-15-2012, 10:44:24.

Comment

• Hello! I realize of stumbled across this riddle a bit late, but i've been stuck on the second part of Chamber 6 for a couple days now, any help??

Comment

• Originally posted by kim1426 View Post
              Hello! I realize of stumbled across this riddle a bit late, but i've been stuck on the second part of Chamber 6 for a couple days now, any help??
              Are u in the part with the pic or in the other one?

Edit
              Sorry but I forgot a lot about this levels and my notes are not very clear, now I see there are more then two parts, please describe the part where you are, maybe can I help you...
              Last edited by -cristina; 08-09-2012, 13:19:38.

Comment

• thank you! im pretty desperate right now. I'm on the second part with the letter http://www.mysterys-games.ch/99chambers/paper.html and arkg punzore is driving me insane!

- - - Updated - - -

thank you! im pretty desperate right now. I'm on the second part with the letter http://www.mysterys-games.ch/99chambers/paper.html and arkg punzore is driving me insane!

nevermind! i've finally got it, thanks for the assistance though
                Last edited by Kzin; 08-10-2012, 06:57:05. Reason: Please use edit to avoid double posting

Comment

• I couldn't figure out chamber 6 part 2... can someone help me ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaon View Post
                    I couldn't figure out chamber 6 part 2... can someone help me ?
                    do you mean the chamber with the note.jpg? In this case

Comment

• Stuck in Chamber 46 according to wiki answer should be either
                      Help please

nvm found another source other than wiki which gave me correct answer
                      Last edited by CornishMaid; 11-27-2012, 14:11:14.

Comment

• Glad that you've got it....I was looking at my notes with answers but it didn't say how I got it. Found the same answers as you on the internet but my notes said something else and I was now retracing my steps to get the right answer again
                        From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Yvonne View Post
                          Glad that you've got it....I was looking at my notes with answers but it didn't say how I got it. Found the same answers as you on the internet but my notes said something else and I was now retracing my steps to get the right answer again
                          Yeah wiki only mentioned

Am currently wandering around in chamber 53

nvm got it

Stuck fast in chamber 57, I know I need to
                          Last edited by CornishMaid; 11-29-2012, 12:32:07. Reason: progress

Comment

• Found a hint here
                            http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...l=1#post591641
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Yvonne View Post
                              It's no good Yvonne, I must be blind today, I cannot find a proper word and I do not understand why the sequence has to be repeated? Do I need to decipher?

So, have managed to crawl my way to chamber 61, have done what was asked to do and now find myself in chamber 78??
                              Last edited by CornishMaid; 12-01-2012, 09:42:30. Reason: question

Comment

• I have send you a PM
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X