Wasted Youth, Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasted Youth, Part 1

Wasted Youth, Part 1 takes place behind the walls of St. Frosts Academy - a school for slackers, troublemakers and idiots.
    At first everything seems normal, but soon, children start to go missing...

Features: 16 main story missions, 13 side missions, 20 lessons to attend, 60 rooms to explore, 50 collectable trading cards to find, 60 achievements to complete, over 30 unlockable extras, and much much more...

Please be patient with the loading, the game file is over 10 megs so it might take a small while depending on your connection.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/573976

Please use spoilers for hints and walkthroughs:
    [spoiler=Title Here]Enter text here...[/spoiler]

Please do not post a video walkthrough for 7 days.

big - does it save is the question. If not, need to start early in a day with nothing else going on.

Will save. works via keyboard. Thought I had a mission - but not listed under "missions" .. going to pass and see about dinner.
    Last edited by NannaJoy; 07-06-2011, 23:02:16.

Comment

Finished it...looking forward to the second part bc this one ends with a pretty big cliffhanger.
      Oh, and I think it should have a warning for language, drug use, adult themes, and nudity. Although the nudity isn't too bad since you can't really see anything questionable. Oh, and violence.
      Last edited by super_T; 07-14-2011, 17:44:11.
      sigpic
      Call me crazy! Im a member of the Loony Bin!
      ONLINE FAMILY!
      Hugo_Smith = Brother

awesomeman = Brother

Humphry = Sister

http://supertoria4umz.smfforfree4.com/

Comment

Does anyone else have this problem?

For some reason, when I start playing the game, it won't let me move. I don't think it's a keyboard problem, because I have tried on three different computers. Anyone have any ideas or possible ways to fix this? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kbear1294 View Post
          For some reason, when I start playing the game, it won't let me move. I don't think it's a keyboard problem, because I have tried on three different computers. Anyone have any ideas or possible ways to fix this? Thanks!
          to GamersHood...
          I have just tried in FF and it worked for me...there has been said that there can be problems with this game if you are using IE so you might wanna try FF to play it...
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X