Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening and night Escape! It's late here 2.55 a.m. and I want to get a long and good sleep so I don't think I will see you in the next 16 hours. Have nice dreams!
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oh, are you going to Adventure? Goodnight

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
        Goodnight Escape

@ Adventure, I tried save the earth, and I got stuck pretty much straight away. I think I will try again when I am a little less tired
        You tried the extended version of save the earth? I still have to finish that one too. I got some error problem, but Mistery fixed it for me! I looking forwards to restart it again.

No, but i don't know for sure if I will see escape when she comes home. I expect I will be sleeping then.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• oh, good...well I won't be in my own then
          lol, save the earth I can't even get past the first room but I only tried it for about half an hour, so I shall try again tomorrow morning well after stupid work anyway

Comment

• You work on saterday? Sometimes or always?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I kind of work whenever, it's not a fixed rota, it's not a proper job you see, I am still working at my student job. So yeah I work weekends sometimes, and some nights and some days...but I never know which ones until the rota has been done the week before. It kinda sucks, but I'm used to it now.

Wow...I actually did a whole post without a smiley, I can't have that

hey Adventure, what's that site to resize image, is it image shack or something?

Comment

• Even at night? What kind of work do you do?

I use paint and microsoft word editor for resizing my pics? Or do you mean something else?
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I work at Blockbuster, so if I work at night I'll do 5-11pm or 6-12pm...so it's not too bad.
                  oh and it's o.k I found the site thanks though

Comment

• Blockbuster? What kind of company is that? I never heard of it.

Glad you find it.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• It's a dvd rental shop look at - by the way I'm not advertising at all - I hate the place
                      Well I hate working there but we get free Dvd's, Games and consoles, so it is o.k.

But like I said, it was only a student job, and now I have graduated I just need to find a proper job and then I can leave

Anyway, I gotta go to bed *yawns* Night Adventure,
                      Last edited by dazedncrazed; 09-30-2006, 03:13:32.

Comment

• Lol,...- by the way I'm not advertising at all -...I never even thought of that!

Good idea! I could use some sleep too. Good night dazed.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hello out there...?

Comment

• Hello Escape! I was about to sleep.

Finally I read all the post in chit chat. Seems I have just missed Mystery in the early morning. And later I got so confused by bige's PM, that I didn't time to conversate with her or with other people. Also I still have to rescue Dazed.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• AH....wow! It's been crazy for ya!!! Ya, I missed the drama...and I'm glad. It looked like it got a little crazy around here. For everyone. What time is it there?

Comment

• Hmm well it's 4.51 a.m. here (saterday). So it will be 7.51 p.m (friday) at your place.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X