X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
    @ Maniac
    So Orkut is getting very famous huh. I got an account there like 5 months back and it's fun orkutting.
    You don't have to answer - I know you weren't talking to me, but what is "orkutting?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
      I visted in Israel twice actually, one time in summer and one time in spring. You have no idea how happy I would be to go back again. Miss my friends I got there, oh, and of course it would be cool to run in the wild with a wolf
      Cool you got friends here huh and me too
      I live in the "Negev" thats where you will find only desert. The north part is very beautiful though. So is the south in it's own special way. Have you been to Eilat?
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

• Hi everyone!

Comment

• Orkut ~~
          Online community that connects people through a network of trusted friends. I found a lot of my old schoolmates and childhood friends since I joined. You can built a profile. It's not like myspace though. Like fancy layouts and stuff. It's simple but fun.
          Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
          tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
          we grow old because we stop playing games"
          sigpic

Comment

• ELIAT? You are kidding me, right?! I'm a historian in soul and heart, I would love to go there!!! Gotta go check airline tickets....

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi wirodeu!!! How are ya!?

@ Becky...thanks....I was very curious! I don't have a myspace account, I have a Yahoo 360 page instead. Similare but not full of ads and wild stuff.

Lilli wants to visit Becky! YAY!! I bet you guys would have a blast!

Comment

• Hi Escape!
                Im doing great!
                And how are you doing?

Comment

• @ Wirodeu...I'm good. I should be sleeping!

Comment

• You know, Escape, I wanna visit you too, and Doglover and Adventure and Mistery and Dazed and so on and so forth. If this goes on any further I'm gonna end up a very poor but also very travelled woman.

EDIT: HELLO Wirodeu!!! Good ta see you are on da Hood!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• What time is it at your place Escape?
                      Is 1:30 in the (How do you call that) .........Not at night but at the....
                      I can't remember ....

Comment

• @ Lilli....I live in California, USA! It's beautiful here!! You're welcome anytime. We have some awesome museums!! Yes, you WOULD be broke though!!

@ Wirodeu....It's 4:30 a.m. I MUST go to bed soon. But I have so much fun here on GH planet!! What time is it there?

Comment

• Its 1:30 here... But i can't remember how you call that..
                          Not 1:30 at night but 1:30 at .....

Comment

• 1:30 in the afternoon...PM

Comment

• California is so cool! Just you wait, I'll get there somehow. There just that little detail of finding a good scholarship or a project that involves an exchange of research between a museum there and here. Ok, now lemme see....hmmmm...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                                California is so cool! Just you wait, I'll get there somehow. There just that little detail of finding a good scholarship or a project that involves an exchange of research between a museum there and here. Ok, now lemme see....hmmmm...
                                Oh, I'm sure a museum in San Francisco (which isn't too far from me) could find SOMETHING!!

Northern California is very different than southern California. Southern Cali. has flat sandy beaches and lots of cities. Northern Cali. is more rural and has "dramatic" beaches with sand, and jutting rocks. I love it here. And not all the fake people like you see in L.A. and Hollywood.

Comment

Working...
                                X