• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samuel
    hey dazed see the chelsea match yesterday
    hmph, yeah we should have won...wright-phillips missed 2 open goals

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Ohh. Do you want me to upload a new avatar for you or help you in uploading any avatar Bige?
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bige92
        milky was on . but how u kno dazedncrazed ?
        & the costom avt box is gone for me
        I saw some of his posts when I was catching up, he left you a nice one in the compliments thread

Comment

• hey, the first chance he made something out of nothing, so dont blame him for that. but the second miss was inexcusable. and i was furious when drogba's goal was allowed, it was a clear foul on the goalkeeper.

Arsenal's catching up...
          I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Oh gotta leave, bye!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• whatever...Arsenals not going to do it this season either It's not the first time Wright-phillips has done good. he was awesome at Manchester City, I was so excited when we signed him. He just doesn't fit in the team. At city he was a star, at chelsea there are players much better than him, and he tries to hard to match up to them, that's the problem. (and I'm convinced his first attempt was meant as a cross...he never tries to shoot )

Anyway people will be shouting at us soon for talking about football here lol

Oh bye Lilli, take care

Comment

• Hi!! dazed, lilli, bige, Becky, and Sammy!!!

@bige, I'm sooo glad to see you here again.

@lilli, those flowers blooming are us?? lil(l)ies??? How cutie.. I'm feeling great with a full stomach!
                ohhh, you're leaving... see ya soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                  I saw some of his posts when I was catching up, he left you a nice one in the compliments thread
                  u mean this?
                  Originally posted by milky
                  there is a down side to this too if som1 thinks there in here for suer & there not... anywey i want to Compliment bige92 for showing me this forum
                  & he got a pic of milk for his avt

@becky yea couldu do tht
                  i like this 1
                  (\___/)
                  (='.'=)
                  ('')-('')
                  put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                  1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

whatever...Arsenals not going to do it this season either It's not the first time Wright-phillips has done good. he was awesome at Manchester City, I was so excited when we signed him. He just doesn't fit in the team. At city he was a star, at chelsea there are players much better than him, and he tries to hard.

Anyway people will be shouting at us soon for talking about football here lol

Oh bye Lilli, take care
                    i know he was excellent with man city, but he really hasnt had much of a chance with Chelsea. I believe he still hasnt scored a goal, since he moved there. So missing those two chances must have stung a lot more.

As for Arsenal, dont count them out just yet, a win from the game in hand would put them only 2 points behind Chelsea. If you were going to count someone out now, which you shouldnt. It would have to be Liverpool, they are really struggling.

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• @ bige, yeah, that's the one. I like that pic too, it would look great as an avt

@Sammy, I'm allowed to count teams out, as i am always right oh, and I agree about the scousers

Comment

• Thanks for all your nice posts people! (dazed nd lilli ). Well, whenever i was there i rode it, but it hasn't been that long actually. well.. let's talk about another subject!

@Dazed: you had your own horse? wow, cool, but i'm so sorry he died! poor thing, what type of horse was it? (or d'you prefer not to talk about it?)
                        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

@ bige, yeah, that's the one. I like that pic too, it would look great as an avt

@Sammy, I'm allowed to count teams out, as i am always right oh, and I agree about the scousers
                          haha good one. i bet you said that Chelsea wasnt going to win yesterday too

Comment

• can any1 pm me if they see a member post called " 007-bond "
                            <_< i kno
                            (\___/)
                            (='.'=)
                            ('')-('')
                            put bunny in sig to help him take over the earth!!
                            1 To Spread the Virus

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollandgirl
                              @Dazed: you had your own horse? wow, cool, but i'm so sorry he died! poor thing, what type of horse was it? (or d'you prefer not to talk about it?)
                              Well we were never really sure as she was cross-bred. there was definatly some clevlend in her, but because of her colouring there was something else, and no-one ever really knew. She was rescue horse, as her previous owners had mis-treated her. I think they rode her into a resevoir or something, and she nearly died so she was taken away. We had her for about 12 years, but when we moved we had nowhere to keep her, so as she was getting old we couldn't really give her to another owner (which I was secretly pleased about as I would still get to see her) we put her in a horse 'retirement ' place...which she absolutely loved. She got to laze around and meet lots of other horses. I visisted her often. She was there for about 5 years and then she died

Comment

• aahw! at least she died in a place she liked i can't possibly understand how people can mistreat horses, they're so beautiful and kind and cute.. you don't have to like them, but if you don't, then why take one!
                                Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

Working...
                                X