This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
    cool Escape, I would come, but in real life we would be nothing but complete strangers to each other
    In real life you are not complete strangers but for that one first meeting. Then we at least have met.

EDIT: And you are so very welcome to join us, Freakshow. I for one would be very happy!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• yea, that is true Lilli

But, what about out of country, like Mistery, Adventure and Becky? Not to be racial, but would there be language barriers?
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

cool Escape, I would come, but in real life we would be nothing but complete strangers to each other
        Ya, but how do you think friends become friends? Strangers meeting strangers! That's cool! Lol. Of course, you'd be welcome to come!!

Comment

• Yes I have thinking about that road trip, but I think we should go all together. Everyone from Europe is gathering in Switzerland, where we fly with Mystery's spaceship to Turkey, Israel, India, Japan, Austria and then finally go over to the U.S.A. to have a big party together over there.

However you can't call it a road trip anymore.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
            Yes I have thinking about that road trip, but I think we should all together.
            Everyone from Europe is gathering in Switzerland, where we fly with Mystery's spaceship to Turkey, Israel, India, Japan, Austria and then finally go over to the U.S.A. to have a big party over there.

However you can't call it a road trip anymore.
            Lol! Spaceship trip doesn't quite roll off the tongue like "road trip."

Comment

yea, that is true Lilli

But, what about out of country, like Mistery, Adventure and Becky? Not to be racial, but would there be language barriers?
              Mistery, Adventure and Becky could probably answer this better than me

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Did we have language barriers so far? Don't think so - at least not many. And in most European coutries most people speak some English. And otherwise, we all speak a lot of languages if we would sum it up, many of us speak more than 1 or 2 languages
                I don't see any problems

Comment

• Yeah it can be a problem in Israel but not in every city. Like in Jerusalem, Telaviv, Eilat and such big cities most of the people know how to speak in English. But the city that I live in, it's too difficult to communicate in English. But you can always carry a Hebrew to English pocket guide.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

• Uhm, well yes my English not quite good. But I always could manage myself in other countries. So what would be the problem?

And most people in Holand understand English and speak it in some way.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• hmm... I don't, but I just didn't listen in school (speak more than 1 language that is)

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Well, if we could at least understand each other, that's all we need to worry about
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• I'm still in....I'll just bring several translation books so I can try to speak the native language of that country!!!

Now you're feeling the spirit, Freakshow!!!! I'll share my translation books with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                            hmm... I don't, but I just didn't listen in school (speak more than 1 language that is)
                            Dazed How are you?
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, if we could at least understand each other, that's all we need to worry about
                              Why do you think that we wouldn't understand each other???? We do since a long time already, don't we? Or do you think that everyone forgets how to speak when we meet?

Hi Dazed, nice to see you (if you understand me, lol).

Comment

• Becks I'm fine, lol...how bout you - is your festival over now? Did you have a good time?

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

Working...
                                X