Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually at work. So, Darknight, though! If you guys get me laughing....they're REALLY going to think I'm insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
      @Darknight, I feel happy I danced with THAT COOL GUY!!
      Yeah!! and i have my carrot whiskey drink in my hand.
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• carot rum YAYzorz lol i spoke 133t

and now evryone stops talking >_>
        Last edited by Mistery; 10-03-2006, 19:47:33. Reason: merged posts
        Live in virtue no desire.
        And in the grave an angels' choir.
        You look to heaven, wonder why.
        No one can see them in the sky.
        Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• Goooood
          Then let's make Escape (sorry, I'm still sad because of your cousin, honestly ) and Lilli laugh.

*Thinks very hard*

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
            I'm actually at work. So, Darknight, though! If you guys get me laughing....they're REALLY going to think I'm insane!

Who would do such a terrible thing?? Noooot me, uh-uh, I'm nice. Oh, btw I red your post on da "Goodie person" thread about me, and I would juuust like ta say: IT'S NOT TRUE!! I do have a mean bone in my body. See, I got this pinky (is that the right word "pinky", the smallest finger?) on da left hand and it has some times made me do really evil things. Yes...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
              Who would do such a terrible thing?? Noooot me, uh-uh, I'm nice. Oh, btw I red your post on da "Goodie person" thread about me, and I would juuust like ta say: IT'S NOT TRUE!! I do have a mean bone in my body. See, I got this pinky (is that the right word "pinky", the smallest finger?) on da left hand and it has some times made me do really evil things. Yes...
              It's really true. I have made a body-screen and I have seen her mean bone. But it is very tiny

Comment

• Lilli and the evil pinky!!! ROFL

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                  Uh-oh.....it's starting...I just lol at my desk!! Uh-oh.... That can't be good...AND the alien is wanting to make me laugh.... *covers ears* No, I can't hear you....

@ Bread...what's l33T?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    No, I can't hear you....
                    You don't have to hear me, you have to READ me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      It's really true. I have made a body-screen and I have seen her mean bone. But it is very tiny
                      Yes, just think to have a bone in your body that does not obey you. It can be very frustrating....why...I could...POINT with the WRONG finger!! Perish the thought!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        You don't have to hear me, you have to READ me
                        Lol...this is true. Do you think my boss would mind if I tried working with my eyes closed? Might that pose a problem?

Comment

• Hi Escape, Lilli, Lili, Mystery, Dazed, Bread and Darknight! (hope I don't forget anybody )

How are you?
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• heres one for your boss i'll keep it small so he/she don't see it
                            Attached Files

Comment

• HIIII Adventure!! Good ta see ya! We are trying to make Escape ROFL at work. I dunno if it is working...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Adventure

Comment

Working...
                                X