This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Freakshow!
    I think she used her alien powers, saw you coming, and beamed back up to her spaceship.

Comment

• bah. . . meh. . . anyone else here?
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Nope, just us...everyone pretty much went off to bed. Me being in California, I'm just leaving work. Only 5:33 pm here. I'll probably come back online when I get home, but most everyone else is gone. We missed you and Hyper today!

Comment

• Well, I was busy today (if you count going to a gaming place an errand) and didn't have enough time to stay on and drop a few posts

Tis like 8:35 here. . . a bit late for myself really, might go off. . . but I dunno yet. .
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Ya, Darknight said you were an east coaster. I would call going to a gaming place a FUN errand. But ya, it got pretty hilarious around here. But of course, it's never the same without you, too....

Well, I'll probably come online for a bit when I get home...about 20 mins. We'll see. If I don't talk to ya again today, have a good night! See ya.

Comment

• well, its not fair with school >.> So I miss out on some stuff. . . anyway you can sum it up in 5 mins?

Comment

• Sure...no problem...let's see. I went to outer space, Mistery tried to have me talk to my "inner self" or a doll, there were a lot of funny photos posted here in chit chat and I had to act as bartender at one point for Bread because you weren't here. Not a whole lot to explain, but mostly just silly goofy stuff.

Comment

• those pics, what page?

Nvm, PM them to me, I'll look at them when i get home tomorrow, cya later Escape

Comment

• Ok...there are a lot of them!....I'll try to send you the starting post when I get home. Hope school goes wel for ya tomorrow, and we'll talk to you then! See ya.

Comment

• Hi Escape! I see you are out there!

Hope you have some time to share. I am drinking my morning coffee!

Uhmm, I guess not?

@Acelightning
                      Hello to you too Ace.

Can you please follow the rules in wordchain?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• i did follow the rules didnt i?

Comment

• Hi Adventure!!! Morning!! How are you????

Hi Ace!

Comment

• hi adventure girl just got back from school YAY!

Comment

• How are you, Ace???

Comment

• @Escape
                                Hi escape! I thought you left!

@Ace
                                Good for you! My day just started.

Originally posted by Acelightning
                                i did follow the rules didnt i?
                                No you didn't. Read the rules on the first page of the thread. BTW I saw Escape already explained wordchain +/- for you.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X