Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Adventure....I had....I hadn't really been doing anything on my computer....it's just on. Then I just sat down, refreshed my page, and saw you online!! YAY! You're up earlier today... Long day ahead of you?

Comment

• um no she didnt

Comment

• @ Ace..click on the Word Chain +/- thread, and read my last post....you'll see!

Comment

• @Escape

Yes, and I slept to little. So guess I going to be a tuff day.

How are you? Almost ready to sleep?
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• sorry yes u did

Comment

• @ Adventure....yes, I didn't have class tonight, so I finally can catch up on some sleep! Yay!! I feel for you not getting enough sleep. That always makes for a long day. BUT, Sunday night I only had 2 1/2 hours of sleep, and other than exhaustion, I had a great day because I was so tired, everything was INCREDIBLY funny!!!! HA!!!

@ Ace... It's cool! What grade are you in?

Comment

• @Escape
                This is really sad to tell. But I actually slept only

I just pour out some extra coffee for me. I really need this. I see my hubby's mouse sleeping and think: I want that too!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                  @Escape
                  This is really sad to tell. But I actually slept only

I just pour out some extra coffee for me. i really need this. I see my hubby's mouse sleeping and think: I want that too!
                  OMG!!! Adventure....you poor sleepy person!! Oh, that's awful. I hope you can sleep on the train and that it is a LONG train ride, if you can! Ugh. Is this the day you only have one class???? Then maybe you could go back home and nap after.

@ Lili....I know you're here.....HI!!!!

Comment

• Escape, you've found me before I say HI! ALL! hehe

I've got to check how you ROFL at work now! I missed that !!

Comment

• @ Lili....Hee, hee....I must be learning from Darknight!! How are you?

Comment

• @Escape
                        No it's only 20 miutes in the train. Ten minutes to get to the trainstation (bike) and then ten 20 minutes to my traineeship (another bike). So no sleeping for me in the train. My working days are on this moment 10 until 11 hours a day. So I must be pretty exhausted when I come back.

I starting to get awake by now, but I am really glad when this day is over.

@Lili: Hi Lili! Good to see you!

@Escape: I am sorry I forgot to hug you. A hug for you too!
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'm fine!! Guess what!! Today is my BIRTHDAY!! (not today for you, Escape, but for me. I mean the 4th of October.)

Hi!! Adventure!! How ya doing?

Comment

• @ Adventure....WOW...yes....poor you. AND to have to find the energy to ride a bike on so little sleep. Bring a thermos full of coffee!!!!

@ Lili...Really!?!? YAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILI!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
                            How old are you?

We'll have to have another *hiccup* party for you when more people are online!!!

Comment

• @Lili
                              Really?

Congratulations Lili!

@Escape
                              Well that bike part not the most difficult, which means energetic, part. And too much coffee is not good for me right now. I don't want to get hyper, LOL!

LOL! Yeah *hiccup* party! (But I think I am too tired by then. )
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure....If you drink enough coffee you won't be working with the animals, you'll be running them next to you!! The dogs won't be able to keep up with you running!!

@ Lili....Ya, they posted some HILARIOUS pics of me today! I really was ROFL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X