Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is your "inner child" LOL! It's creepy looking...

@ Mistery...goodie! A new game!!

Comment

• I'm back
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        By the way, I had this afternoon and idea for a new game. Maybe I can make one as Christmas present
        That would be great Mystery! But only if you have the time for it.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

No, a puppet that the doctor gave you and told it was your inner self and you had to listen what it said.
          This happened to me.

By the way, I had this afternoon and idea for a new game. Maybe I can make one as Christmas present
          My puppet says I should find you all, but I'm not that crazy. . . or am I?
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Hi Doglover, I missed you earlier because I was in looney bin

Comment

• Hey Doglover!!! Nice to see ya again! Did you get your schoolwork all done?

Comment

• Hey Doglover! You are back with us!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Puppet. . . bad puppet. . . its telling me to. . . no I won't, Dammit!. . . No, no, nooo!!!!!! *starts holding head and falls to knees* No, I'm not gonna!!!! *screams up at the sky*
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                    That would be great Mystery! But only if you have the time for it.
                    I have the urge to make one (no, sorry, my inner self told me to make one). Best would be if I wouldn't have to work until end of this year and could work on my game. Well, that's just nice dreams...

Comment

• @Mystery, you missed me? Aww...

@EscapeGirl, no I haven't done my school work...Tomorrow I have no classes so I'll study tomorrow

@Adventure,
                      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                        Puppet. . . bad puppet. . . its telling me to. . . no I won't, Dammit!. . . No, no, nooo!!!!!! *starts holding head and falls to knees* No, I'm not gonna!!!! *screams up at the sky*
                        Your inner self seems to have a malfunction aswell Don't listen to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                          Puppet. . . bad puppet. . . its telling me to. . . no I won't, Dammit!. . . No, no, nooo!!!!!! *starts holding head and falls to knees* No, I'm not gonna!!!! *screams up at the sky*
                          Er -um - should we be worried for you???

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                            @Mystery, you missed me? Aww...
                            Yeah, I read up the posts from this afternoon and have seen that you were here. I hoped that you would come back later.
                            Did you enjoy our mess at the Crazy Cat-Dog-Alien restaurant?

Comment

I have the urge to make one (no, sorry, my inner self told me to make one). Best would be if I wouldn't have to work until end of this year and could work on my game. Well, that's just nice dreams...
                              Dreams are good!

And if you inner self told you that, who am I then to tell you otherwise.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *burns puppet* The pppet, tell me, do bad tings. . vey bad tings. . . it tell me to kill you all. .. but you friends! Freakshow no harm frinds. . . *people with straightjackets come take him away*

Comment

Working...
                                X