Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of, yes. But I often write Mystery even on GamersHood. You can use whatever you like of them
    I only have to take care that I use the "i" in "official" PMs

Comment

• k hey is anyone allowed 2 sware

Comment

• I prefer 'Mystery', and everytime someone says mystery or mysterious I always remember of Mystery!
        And the same happens with other people! 'What an adventure...' --> Adventure
        Everytime someone starts talking about wolves I just think to myself 'How do they know about Becky?!? They don't even go to GamersHood!' But then I return to the real world...and I see that they're not talking about Becky, they're just talking about wolves...

I'm sooo adicted to GamersHood that it already makes part of my life!
        Though, there's some people that don't want me to be here, like my mom! And sometimes my friends, I'm always talking about GamersHood About the GH Hotel...About the friends I have here...About...oh well...
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @Ace:
          No. I think you should read the rules

http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1607

And also remember: no aggressive posts.

@Doglover:
          Yeah, same here

Comment

• no i ment havnt u seen game post people r saying F*** and C**** B****** cause little kids do go on this website

Comment

• We try to delete them. If you see such posts, please report them by using the "report bad post" button in the left bottom corner.

(The problem is that Becky, OneBun and me became mods only this year, and we can't go through all threads to check all earlier posts. We did some work on it but it is impossible to catch up with that.)

Comment

• oh.. who were moderators before that

Comment

• Vetnernsweetie and Samustus.

Comment

• well i gotta go my other sis wants to go on the computer bye!

Comment

• Bye Ace

Comment

• How can someone get so easily addicted to GamersHood?!? I mean, when I came to GamersHood I only signed in because of a riddle, then I started coming here to see other games and I wasn't addicted at all...
                        Then one or two months after...I started talking on General Chat, and I slowly became addicted to it...This Summer I came here everyday and when I wasn't here I was thinking of GamersHood and now...I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED TO IT!!!

Bye Acelightning

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                          How can someone get so easily addicted to GamersHood?!? I mean, when I came to GamersHood I only signed in because of a riddle, then I started coming here to see other games and I wasn't addicted at all...
                          Then one or two months after...I started talking on General Chat, and I slowly became addicted to it...This Summer I came here everyday and when I wasn't here I was thinking of GamersHood and now...I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED TO IT!!!
                          You need a therapy Doglover

Comment

• Yes, I might need a therapy, BUT NO INNER SELF!!!

Comment

• Hi. What's going on here??

Comment

• Hi lili
                                That's so sweet of you what you posted in Birthday thread

I moved our adventures in a new thread (see link to it in the first post of this thread

@Doglover:
                                No, no Inner Self, your Inner Dog

Comment

Working...
                                X