This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery

@Dazed: Hi (sorry, I first posted the wrong smiley - I'm really hungry...)
    Hi Mistery : It's ok...I didn't see it, but now I'm really curious to know what it was

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Good job Mistery. You are getting the hang of it now. Tomorrow we go to the woods as planned. I hope you are all packed

Freakshow don't load the gun. I won't transform until tomorrow and I am a vegetarian wolf
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
        Hi Mistery : It's ok...I didn't see it, but now I'm really curious to know what it was
        It was this one: (not very nice to laugh about somebody when saying hi - glad you didn't see it, you could have a wrong impression )

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
        Good job Mistery. You are getting the hang of it now. Tomorrow we go to the woods as planned. I hope you are all packed
        Thank you Becky
        Yes, I think I have packed everything: a distance measure device, some cats to put on branches, tomatoes, ice, coffee and a couple of other things. I hope I did it right.

Comment

It was this one: (not very nice to laugh about somebody when saying hi - glad you didn't see it, you could have a wrong impression )

Thank you Becky
          Yes, I think I have packed everything: a distance measure device, some cats to put on branches, tomatoes, ice, coffee and a couple of other things. I hope I did it right.
          ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cats to put on branches!!! Tomatoes! Planning on getting mad at someone, are we? ICE??!!! For Becky's head!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!! (Seriously....laughed out loud over here!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky

Freakshow don't load the gun. I won't transform until tomorrow and I am a vegetarian wolf
            You weren't saying that when you were preparing a BBQ for hyper

what's the measuring device for??

Comment

• Great Is anyone else coming with us?

sigpic

Comment

• well I am going to be camouflagued remember, hiding, just in case some crazy guy comes along with a shotgun

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cats to put on branches!!! Tomatoes! Planning on getting mad at someone, are we? ICE??!!! For Becky's head!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!! (Seriously....laughed out loud over here!!)
                  No. It's just... that I can't ... leave back my normal life. I need those things, even if my doctor said it is rubbish, but maybe Becky has another opinion about it (my doctor is always telling weird things... )

@Dazed: I thought as human you were a logical entity. A distance measuring device is for measuring distances. *Shakes head*

Comment

• Yes, that is true Becky, care to explain on a lie detector test?
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• heyhey! im bak!

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                        You weren't saying that when you were preparing a BBQ for hyper

what's the measuring device for??
                        When it comes to Hyper, I am not a vegetarian anymore LOL
                        Actually he provokes me to put him in the pot and cook him. LOL again.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacechild399
                          heyhey! im bak!
                          What kind of animal is a bak???

Sorry, hi Space

Comment

• @ Becky....hey, if I'm invited, I'd love to go....gotta make sure Mistery treats the cats well!

@ Freakshow...btw, without telling me what happened, was LOST good last night, or no? My boss said it's starting to lose it's great quality because they keep leaving loose ends in the plot lines.

Comment

What kind of animal is a bak???

Sorry, hi Space
                              I dont no..............hmm..............hehehehehe nice 2 c ur as funni as ever mistery! lol

Comment

• Hello good people!
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X