X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doglover
    Bike ride --> Probably, but only if the weather is good
    Rock climbing --> I would love to but my arms are all f***ed up because of the last lesson, besides, I only have lessons on wednesdays
    Sky diving --> I never tried it but it seems to be SOOO COOL!!! I would love to try...but my mom would never let me do that...she doesn't even let me skate (not that thingy in the shape of a board, it's something to put on each foot, it says 'skate' on the dicionary but...) because she says it's way too dangerous, imagine what she would say about sky diving?!?
    If you went skydiving, your mom would be in the bed next to Lilli due to a heart attack!! LOL!! Yes, I am quite sure you mean skating. We have roller skating and roller blading. Roller skates have four wheels on each shoe, and roller blades have one single line of wheels down the center of the shoe. I can't stay up on those barely at all! I always fall on my butt! I went ice skating once. THAT WAS SO FUN!! You'd probably love it, too!

Comment

• Hello all I was here last night, but no one was here I was so sad

A Little Ferret Thief
      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• HI Jess!! How are you!?

Comment

• Hey Jess!!! I's so good to see you around here!
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hello Jess
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• I am good thanks. What has been happening aroung here

A Little Ferret Thief
              OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jess
                I am good thanks. What has been happening aroung here
                It seems to be VERY quiet around here... Don't know why!!!! (I'm busy at work...but otherwise...I don't know!! ) You haven't been on for awhile, been busy?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                  @ Darknight...TGIF is RIGHT!!!! I have a busy weekend ahead of me, but I think it's mostly fun! I probably won't be online much. We'll see. Got plans?

Anyone have plans for the weekend? Lili? Doglover??
                  What is TGIF??

And yes. I will go to Sake Festival that is held in neighboring city tomorrow. There, I can taste many kind of Sake(japanese alcohol), would be more than 900 different types, for just 10 bucks

Hi, Jess.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                    What is TGIF??

And yes. I will go to Sake Festival that is held in neighboring city tomorrow. There, I can taste many kind of Sake(japanese alcohol), would be more than 900 different types, for just 10 bucks

Hi, Jess.
                    TGIF= Thank God Its Friday
                    I had a rice sake before from japan its good
                    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Lili....TGIF = Thank God It's Friday! It's a GREAT thing! A sake festival sounds cool!! We have several Japanese restaurants in our towns, though I don't eat seafood, so I've never been there. I have friends who LOVE sake, though!

Comment

• Nothin' much around here my friend will be over in a couple of hours for a two night sleepover

A Little Ferret Thief
                        OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

If you went skydiving, your mom would be in the bed next to Lilli due to a heart attack!! LOL!! Yes, I am quite sure you mean skating. We have roller skating and roller blading. Roller skates have four wheels on each shoe, and roller blades have one single line of wheels down the center of the shoe. I can't stay up on those barely at all! I always fall on my butt! I went ice skating once. THAT WAS SO FUN!! You'd probably love it, too!
                          Yes, my mom would definitely have a heart attack, and I don't even have to say anything about Lilli...
                          I think I mean roller blading...But, again, I'm not sure...I would love to try it...my friend loves it, and she's thinking about buying a skate, we're the crazy 'couple' of my friends group...
                          There's the 'funny' one, the 'cute' one, the 'loudy' one, the 'talkative' one, the 'gothic' one, and the 'crazy' one and 'craziness' one...
                          I'm the 'craziness' one...

Comment

• My friends say I am funny and laugh alot. I never have figured out how I got friends because I am the most sarcastic little twit that ever set foot on this planet

A Little Ferret Thief
                            OHOHOH!! Check it out:

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                              Yes, my mom would definitely have a heart attack, and I don't even have to say anything about Lilli...
                              I think I mean roller blading...But, again, I'm not sure...I would love to try it...my friend loves it, and she's thinking about buying a skate, we're the crazy 'couple' of my friends group...
                              There's the 'funny' one, the 'cute' one, the 'loudy' one, the 'talkative' one, the 'gothic' one, and the 'crazy' one and 'craziness' one...
                              I'm the 'craziness' one...
                              I can believe you're the "craziness one." LOL!! That's cool! I can just see you going roller blading down the stairs!! OOh...scary!!!

@ Jess....That'll be fun! I used to have long sleepover weekends with my friends, too! It was the best. We would all act crazy, and laugh out butts off!!!

Edit: Sarcasm is FUNNY!!!

Comment

I can believe you're the "craziness one." LOL!! That's cool! I can just see you going roller blading down the stairs!! OOh...scary!!!
                                It is VERY scary!!! I would NEVER do that (maybe not really 'never'...who knows...I'm the 'craziness' one between my friends...)...but...it would be really scary doing it...

Comment

Working...
                                X