OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
    Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
    OHOHOH!! Check it out:
    My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
    Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jess
      It would be fun though
      Yeah...going to the hospital...dying....yeah...IT WOULD!!!! I'm not kidding!!!
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @ Doglover, Well, you and I WERE in the looney bin with Lilli and Mistery....so you may just be crazy enough!! LOL!! I'm sure not! You'd die laughing at me if saw me try to skate on a flat surface!!!

Comment

• Hi all
          Sorry, we just arrived home 15 minutes ago and I quickly went through all new posts.
          I still need to prepare some dinner (it's 8 p.m. already), and I haven't read Lillys post for the adventure yet. But I will soon
          Just to let you know that I'm around

Comment

• MYSTERY MYSTERY MYSTERY MYSTERY!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

I missed you soooooo much!!!!

Comment

• @ Mistery!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So nice to see you!! How'd the doc. visit go!?? (Oh, and I will now PM you with my attachment for "Photoshopping." and post a blank spot in there...for whenever you are free and have time. No rush!

EDIT: NVM...I can't figure out how to attach it to a PM.

Comment

• @Darknight and Escape
                Lol!! I love "TGIF"
                And they'll have some shows including the dance performances and also there are many street stalls we can buy some snacks there. And everyone becomes so funny and laugh a lot there by sake.

HEEEEYY! Mistery! We'll have fun tonight howling here! Come back soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                  @Darknight and Escape
                  Lol!! I love "TGIF"
                  And they'll have some shows including the dance performances and also there are many street stalls we can buy some snacks there. And everyone becomes so funny and laugh a lot there by sake.
                  That sounds so fun!!! I wish I were there to go too!!!! Yes, drunk people can be very entertaining!! (But we at GH have enough parties here to know that, even if some people aren't around "real" drunk people!) That really does sound like a fun festival, though!!

Comment

• @Escape: It's not possible by PM. But you can send me an email (look in my profile), then make a post without the pic and I'll fix it for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      @Escape: It's not possible by PM. But you can send me an email (look in my profile), then make a post without the pic and I'll fix it for you
                      You ROCK!!!!!! Thanks!

Comment

• Awww, you all are so nice welcoming me
                        I'm around, just walking between kitchen and pc

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Awww, you all are so nice welcoming me
                          I'm around, just walking between kitchen and pc
                          Everybody's nice to a nice alien!!!

I love doing that thing...
                          work - pc - work - pc ...lol It's funny...especially when you're doing homework Though, the homeworks will be all wrong because you weren't paying any attention at all...

Comment

• I don;t like aliens, but Mistery is an exception, because I really like her

A Little Ferret Thief
                            OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
                            Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
                            OHOHOH!! Check it out:
                            My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
                            Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

• Oy, tis Becky's night tonite. . .
                              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                That sounds so fun!!! I wish I were there to go too!!!! Yes, drunk people can be very entertaining!! (But we at GH have enough parties here to know that, even if some people aren't around "real" drunk people!) That really does sound like a fun festival, though!!
                                Yes, everyone there gets crazy, but not that much as in GH looney bin!
                                I know all in here are so funny, much funnier than ones around me in my country.
                                .... I'm really afraid of (maybe hope?) being in the looney bin someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X