Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mistery and Lilli again - GREAT STORY!!!!

Comment

• @Lilli:
      Well, we were talking about my job, vacation is almost over... It's a long story, and I'd rather post positive things

@Escape:
      Thanks

By the way, is Adventure coming back? And is Becky ready for the camping? It is getting late here and I'm rather tired... Anyone knows about these plans? Adventure wanted to participate, too.

Comment

• @ Mistery...positive things?? Hmm...Okay...this one time you have this...but I'm NOT WATCHING!!! (hope you get hairballs....hmph... )

@ Mistery...YES! Adventure will be back....in time for camping she said for us to tell you and I think we all forgot...

Comment

• Lol Escape, thanks for cheering me up

Puts cat on branch as she has learned

Ah, good, thanks But I hope it won't take long until she comes back as I can't stay for that late tonight. Or do they want to start at midnight ("our time")????

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            Lol Escape, thanks for cheering me up

Puts cat on branch as she has learned

Lol....you were allowed to eat him.....but I'm glad you didn't!! LOL! Hugs Mistery back*

Yes, Adventure will return!! (She's napping)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
              @Lilli:
              Well, we were talking about my job, vacation is almost over... It's a long story, and I'd rather post positive things

@Escape:
              Thanks

By the way, is Adventure coming back? And is Becky ready for the camping? It is getting late here and I'm rather tired... Anyone knows about these plans? Adventure wanted to participate, too.
              Yes, it's 5:40 in the morning here and my eyes are about to shut..
              But for your energy I give you this, hope they are not Escape's cousins.
              Attached Files

Comment

• @ Lili...goodnight!!! Sleep well!! Maybe you'll still be able to go camping...who knows when it'll happen! Night!

OMG...they're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! Don't eat them!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                  Yes, it's 5:40 in the morning here and my eyes are about to shut..
                  But for your energy I give you this, hope they are not Escape's cousins.
                  Thank you

Mystery has realised that there is no place for more cats on her tree, so she decides to construct a small tree. She puts the new cats on her small tree.
                  Mystery thinks about how to earn enough money to feed that many cats

Comment

• Done

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Is every body reading your story LL?
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Haha, very funny again, ROFL!!!

Have you read it Dark, or aren't you following it? It's not obligatory

Comment

• @ Lilli - will read when I get back

Back in a while....gotta go for now.

Comment

• i gotta go 2 little athletics bye!

Comment

• bye escape and ace
                              Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                              "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Ok, Escape! Hope ta see ya soon! Bye!

Bye Ace!

@Mistery
                                Well, with your writings it really is a piece of cake to get creative.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

Working...
                                X