Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Adventure....Oh.... Bummer....At least I got a chance to say hi!!! Oh, yes, it's late there, isn't it...

@ Becky...OH MY!!!

@ Lilli.....HELLLLO!!! Aww.....ya missed me??? Good. How's it going with you!?

Comment

• OMG!!! Becky that really scared me!!! ROFL!!!

Well just a bit, but you really scared me
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *Goes hiding, this time from Becky* What are these for moderator colleagues? I have to hide from them all the time JK

@Escape:
        Look at this:
        http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=20297

Comment

• Hmm...I'm seeing this new "looney bin fanclub" sig on some people...but it's my impression this IS a looney bin....Are the "fans" too looney to realize they're part of it?!?! LOL!! (Don't kill me....)

EDIT: OMG!!!! Mistery!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL!!! That is SOOOOOOOO funny!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
            OMG!!! Becky that really scared me!!! ROFL!!!

I was going to get that image as my avatar but I kinda got scared looking at it for a while. I have a good record as a wolf you see and that image would have just made me a real mean wolf.
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
              OMG!!! Becky that really scared me!!! ROFL!!!

LOL!! I watched it again! This pic is really good! I just saved him for my hubby.

@Becky
              I can amaging that.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @EscapeGirl
                I added a little sumthin' sumthin' on da story, then Mistery added a little then me and now we are all impatiently waiting for....ONEBUN ta finish. HA!

@Becky
                I think you need a carrot There. No, don't you worry. A carrot from da Island is sure ta fix ya right up!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lilli....I haven't read the story since Friday!! Haven't been online much. Bad me! I am usually online when no one else is because of the time zones, and I plan on definitely catching up on my reading while I do laundry tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Lilli....I haven't read the story since Friday!! Haven't been online much. Bad me! I am usually online when no one else is because of the time zones, and I plan on definitely catching up on my reading while I do laundry tonight.
                    Don't you go beating yourself up about that. Doglover is gonna print it out. Maybe she can send you a copy, HA!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      @EscapeGirl
                      I added a little sumthin' sumthin' on da story, then Mistery added a little then me and now we are all impatiently waiting for....ONEBUN ta finish. HA!

@Becky
                      I think you need a carrot There. No, don't you worry. A carrot from da Island is sure ta fix ya right up!
                      Gee thanks Lilli. *starts eating the carrots*

Ohh by the way Mistery what are you doing to the members here
                      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                      we grow old because we stop playing games"
                      sigpic

Comment

• ROFL, Lilli
                        Yes, she makes a book out of it and adds OneBun's looney bin picture as cover. It won't be thaaaaaaat expensive

Ummm... What am I doing, Becky?
                        *Goes hiding, and is confused. Thinks: this is not me.*

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                          Gee thanks Lilli. *starts eating the carrots*

Ohh by the way Mistery what are you doing to the members here

LOL! Thaz sooooooooooooooooooooo funny! Ha, ha!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli....OOh....printing out the story.....GOOD IDEA!!! (I'd have to put my boss in a trash can again because I'd have to print it at work - no printer here - and he might not like me going THAT insane..)
                            Boss: What are you doing? That doesn't look like work.
                            Me: Well, er, um, no...I'm just needing more info on the GH Lonney Bin.
                            Boss: What are you talking about!? *glares*
                            Me: Um...Well, the alien was poking a doll that wasn't talking to her, and since it was her inner self, and she was seeing pink bunnies taking notes, she thought it should. But then the doll talked and it as actually Lilli for Carrot Island who was strapped to a bed in the looney bin. I was able to teach the alien to not eat cat - now she puts them in trees. I just need to know what happens ne....
                            Boss: Your fired!!!
                            Me: Um...no..please...just get in the trash can and wait until I'm done...
                            Boss: GET OUT!!! No more Gamershood whatever for you!! *calls people in white coats and they take me away....*

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                              Ohh yeah you better howl here or else the other gamers in the game thread would wonder why are you howling all of a sudden while playing a game
                              Then when I howl elsewhere, I would be surrounded by the men in white coat!! lol Should I really try?
                              Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              @ Lili...HI!! How's my favorite sake lover!? I'm good! Oh, and it's 3:30 pm on Sunday, here.
                              Sake lover...?? Yes I have to admit myself that I love it!! awww
                              And I will also wake up in the afternoon today coz I stayed up all night again.

Comment

• @ Lili...Yes, I can relate...yesterday I got home at 3:30 am. And wasn't tired yet. So, I got ready for bed, then came online "for a bit." I went to bed at about 5:30 a.m.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X