This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    Me: Um...no..please...just get in the trash can and wait until I'm done...
    ROFL!!!!

Comment

@ Lilli....OOh....printing out the story.....GOOD IDEA!!! (I'd have to put my boss in a trash can again because I'd have to print it at work - no printer here - and he might not like me going THAT insane..)
      Boss: What are you doing? That doesn't look like work.
      Me: Well, er, um, no...I'm just needing more info on the GH Lonney Bin.
      Boss: What are you talking about!? *glares*
      Me: Um...Well, the alien was poking a doll that wasn't talking to her, and since it was her inner self, and she was seeing pink bunnies taking notes, she thought it should. But then the doll talked and it as actually Lilli for Carrot Island who was strapped to a bed in the looney bin. I was able to teach the alien to not eat cat - now she puts them in trees. I just need to know what happens ne....
      Boss: Your fired!!!
      Boss: GET OUT!!! No more Gamershood whatever for you!! *calls people in white coats and they take me away....*

You know, this sounds like a story WE could write about. "Escape was very upset because her boss had ....." and so on.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lilli...Oh, yes....and my boss...um....ya....he'd make a good character in the story!! Actually both my bosses would think I'm crazy. They already look at me when I'm ROFL, and tell me to "get up." (Ok,,,,they hear me laughing out loud, though...and look at me funny. )

Comment

@ Lilli....OOh....printing out the story.....GOOD IDEA!!! (I'd have to put my boss in a trash can again because I'd have to print it at work - no printer here - and he might not like me going THAT insane..)
          Me: Um...Well, the alien was poking a doll that wasn't talking to her, and since it was her inner self, and she was seeing pink bunnies taking notes, she thought it should. But then the doll talked and it as actually Lilli for Carrot Island who was strapped to a bed in the looney bin. I was able to teach the alien to not eat cat - now she puts them in trees. I just need to know what happens ne....
          Boss: GET OUT!!! No more Gamershood whatever for you!! *calls people in white coats and they take me away....*
          ROFL!!! You should write too Escape! well actually you are already doing that here.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

ROFL. Another new side-story started??

Comment

• I must REALLY need to catch up ... there's more than Mistery and Lilli's side story!??

Comment

• Hey Escape and Becky

Escape, I'm usually online every day, just not always when you are, I'm getting old and need my sleep, you know I haven't even gotten around to answering your PM, sorry

And I'm beginning to think we'll have like 3 stories running simultaneously by the looks of it
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

LOL. I just can't stop laughing.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

• You know Escape, I think we might have somthing here. It seems some of the gamers actually think it's a good idea...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....It's okay...I forgive you... I know your a busy guy! Whenever you want to return the PM, is fine with me. I'm two months older than you....so I know....

@ Becky.... Did you ever see the one where Mistery showed a pic of me putting my boss in the trash can? (btw, that was a FABULOUS idea.... )

@ Lilli....okay! I'm game! But, I'll let you start....

EDIT: @ Becky....I LOVE your new avatar!! You're beautiful!!

Comment

@ Becky.... Did you ever see the one where Mistery showed a pic of me putting my boss in the trash can? (btw, that was a FABULOUS idea.... )
                        No I haven't. I missed that I guess
                        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                        we grow old because we stop playing games"
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ah...Mistery? Do you have Alien Powers that could post the pic of my boss in a trash can for Becky? It was SOOOOOO funny! (But only if it doesn't take too much time....)

Comment

@ Sir Theme....It's okay...I forgive you... I know your a busy guy! Whenever you want to return the PM, is fine with me. I'm two months older than you....so I know....

@ Becky.... Did you ever see the one where Mistery showed a pic of me putting my boss in the trash can?

@ Lilli....okay! I'm game! But, I'll let you start....
                            I'll gladly start. It is what I usually prefer ta do. It's finishing that is hard. I'll post the first bit after OneBun has finished. Uhm, dunno though if Vault would like to add buuut anyway. I think it would be awesome to write a story with you.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @Theme, You're not that old at all

@Escape, I wanna make sure that HE is your boss, right?
                              http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=17961
                              And the trash can that your boss was in should be this.
                              http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=17981

Comment

• @ Lili...THANKS for that!!!! Do you know where I can get the one of him in the trash, too?

@ Lilli....Goodie!! It'll give me something to do when I am done reading posts and caught up. It's still afternoon here. Would love to write a story with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X