Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! I'm going to go read it! Thanks Onehun!!

Ok...I just got done reading all the posts I missed while I was busy this weekend. I have tears in my eyes and my cheeks hurt from laughing. I'm not gonna quote them all but I'll give little reminders...:

@ Lilli: You recorded that with your roommate!?!? OMG!! That kills me!!! I wish I spoke Swedish and could hear it!!! ROFL - you did it again!!!

@ Mistery, LOVED your Therapy comics! I want to print them out and give them to one of my psychology professors!!! LOL!!!

@ Freakshow...You're finally famous, and hating it huh?! Ha! Seems it made you insane!!!

@ OneBun....Your picture with you coming out of the "basement" SO FUNNY!!! ROFL

@ Mistery... "OneSymptom for all and Every bunny for a symptom!" I understood it...I must me crazier than I thought!!! LMAO!!!

@ Sir Theme...."And well fortunately, my creator was foreseeing enough to program a module in me called humor." Good thing, too! Because around here, you gotta have it...with a touch of insanity!!!!!

And lastly,
    @ OneBun....Trying to inject a robot and an alien with human serum!! Don't think it worked!!!

Thanks all for making me laugh so hard tonight!!! Always need that on Sunday nights before work the next morning!!! to all!

Comment

• hi escape!

Comment

• @ OneBun....Just read your story!! LOL!!! LOVE it!! Keep going guys, keep going!!! This is GREAT for tonight! Just the laughs I needed!!!!

Hi Ace!!! Howz it goin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          @ OneBun....Just read your story!! LOL!!! LOVE it!! Keep going guys, keep going!!! This is GREAT for tonight! Just the laughs I needed!!!!

Hi Ace!!! Howz it goin'?
          not so good

Comment

• Originally posted by Acelightning
            not so good
            Oh.... What's wrong????

Comment

• i have to go 2 teakwondo tonight!

got to go bye!
              Last edited by OneBun; 10-09-2006, 23:43:27. Reason: Made a new thread out of yours so others could join up with you ;-)

Comment

• Good morning to anyone who might be awake...

Comment

• Hi Escape, I was ROFL because of your story
                  I'm reading up new posts in all threads that were posted while I was asleep.
                  How are you?

Comment

• yay!

Comment

• Mistery!!! Bored...but good. Trying to get tired so I can go to bed. Glad you liked our story! How are you??

Comment

• GFARDTO what does that mean?

Comment

• Well, drinking my coffee with half open eyes, not really awake yet, lol

And well, I had to tie the cat of today to my shoulders because there is no more space in my tree. My problem isn't solved yet

I'm looking forward to read OneBun's post
                          Have you read it?

By the way, I'm glad that the Members Guessing is working for you again

Comment

• Yes, I have...it's always getting better!! Love that thread! You'll enjoy OneBun's post! Be sure to put your coffee in the MUG, not a glass!

Comment

• Hi!

Comment

• GFARDTO is that something 2 do with aliens or maybe it should be GFARDTO©

Comment

Working...
                                X