• Show
Clear All

• @Escape
    Sure I like to visit you!
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
      Lilli, lol don't worry, I can change my metal platings into a more fitting human look

Escape, could I get the wine at the beach pub as well? Or in the pub town? Actually, I'm not much for wine

Good, then PM me when you know for sure what time on Thursday eve you'll be in Malmö. It takes me about 15 min with bus to da station. Gotta meet ya, sir Theme...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Doglover...Near Spain....But that night, my brain went dead...and I was thinking South America... *hides under bed...*

@ Sir THeme...Well, we have lots of stuff here...other than wine!! I think I will start calling Bodega Bay and Bodega, Pub, and Pub Bay!

Yay!!! Adventure wants to meet me!!!

@ Mistery...your poor agony...POOR CATS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
          So, everybody is concerned about the cats and tomatoes, but nobody is concerned about my deadly agony
          Weeeell, if you'll just be patient. I'm sure Escape will post another brilliant episode on our story veeeery soon. It will happen veeeeeeeeeeeerrry soooooon (hint, hint, Escape )

@Escape
          HEY! I WANNA MEET YA TOO!! Very much so!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Oh I already did that, look back a little Lilli

Mistery, we all know you're a logical being and as such can't possibly be infected with human feelings

Escape, yes do that! I swear, I'm gonna look very odd at the town if I ever come by. I'm gonna feel right at home, you know there's a Danish town in California, as well
            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              @ Doglover...Near Spain....But that night, my brain went dead...and I was thinking South America... *hides under bed...*
              *Tryes to hide her mouth...phhaha* ROFL!!!
              Okay...lets see...South America...yeah....It's not that far...*haha* ROFL!!!!
              Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ Doglover...Near Spain....But that night, my brain went dead...and I was thinking South America... *hides under bed...*
                ROFL!!!!! You are so funny!

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                Yay!!! Adventure wants to meet me!!!
                Well it doesn't surprise when we all really meet each other in real life some day, years later, when we are really crazy enough to do it.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Oh I already did that, look back a little Lilli

Mistery, we all know you're a logical being and as such can't possibly be infected with human feelings

Escape, yes do that! I swear, I'm gonna look very odd at the town if I ever come by. I'm gonna feel right at home, you know there's a Danish town in California, as well
                  Now, why on Earth would you look Odd?? NORTHERN California is known for it's multi-culturalism. You'd fit right in!! Where is the Danish town??

@ Lilli...YAY! Thank you!!

@ Doglover and Adventure...*cat tail goes the rest of the way under the bed...HIGHLY embarassed* It was a bad day for geography......

Comment

• @lilli, Theme is a robot, but a humanoid farmer, you know. He will be in Sweden with jeans and a straw hat on. JK

@Adventure, AHAHA I noticed you changed!! Great!!

@doglover, before you go, gimmi a hug

Comment

Is a deadly agony a feeling?
                      Okay, in that case...

I can't have a deadly agony, and I can't get angry and throw tomatoes.
                      So, what is left?

(BTW, our story IS delayed - Dazed, sorry for the caps )

Comment

• Escape, sorry that was not a good way to say it. I meant that I would be staring at the town with a very odd look in my eyes because I wouldn't be able to get my mind off it being called Bodega And I don't know where exactly it is, just that it's called Solvang.

Adventure pffft, I'm already crazy enough to do it, that's the whole purpose of me going to Sweden

lili, if anything I'd wrap myself in tinfoil just for the heck of it
                        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                        Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Lili, a special hug already just for you
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @ Lili...I will work on the story...it's just this boss of mine...it's like he wants me to work!! As our friend Doglover would say, "pfft!"

@ Sir Theme..Ah....okay! I think it would be great!! Would be so much fun!!

@ Mistery...What can you do besides throw tomatoes and eat cats...or sit in mortal agony...hmm......You could travel WITH Sir Theme!! Yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                              @Adventure, AHAHA I noticed you changed!! Great!!
                              Great! And thank you.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Escape, it definitely will, we could stay up all night and work on our fountain of youth experiment

Mistery, Escape has a very good point there

Call Backup.
                                Or see Upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                                X