• Originally posted by Darknight
      I think its mostly from stress
      Awww, Dark
      I think we have some stress-related "deadly agonyitis"
      Get better soon

Hi Becky, Dazed and lili

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        Methinks you are making fun of my delicious carrots. Hmmmm...

it was Darknight who laughed..I was being deadly serious, in fact carrots are well known to cure all sorts of illnesses, from sprains to chicken pox

Hi Mistery

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
          Sorry but what is Sinus trouble?
          It's where you have pain, pressure, or stuffiness feeling all around the sinuses which are located around your eyes, and below your eyes. They are associated with your nose. Usually have this problem with allergies, colds, or infections of the sinus. Poor Darknight.

Comment

• HIII!!! Mistery!! How're you today??

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed

it was Darknight who laughed..I was being deadly serious, in fact carrots are well known to cure all sorts of illnesses, from sprains to chicken pox
              I see. Uhm...then you wouldn't mind to send me a picture of you with carrots stuck up your nose, right? *Evil pinky twitches*

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                It's where you have pain, pressure, or stuffiness feeling all around the sinuses which are located around your eyes, and below your eyes. They are associated with your nose. Usually have this problem with allergies, colds, or infections of the sinus. Poor Darknight.
                Thanks Escape

I'm sorry to hear that Darknight..

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                  HIII!!! Mistery!! How're you today??
                  Well, as I already told it's rather my deadly agonizing day Not so well, sorry.
                  But this shouldn't hold you back from ROFL

Comment

• Well I have never had sinus trouble but my little brother has it all the time. In fact Escape just posted a picture of him in 'Show me a.... '
                    hmm...I wonder how she got hold of it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                      Well I have never had sinus trouble but my little brother has it all the time. In fact Escape just posted a picture of him in 'Show me a.... '
                      hmm...I wonder how she got hold of it.....
                      LOL!!! My clone got a hold of it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        I'm sorry to hear that, Mistery. I hope you feel better by ROFL as we always do inhere everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Now see, you are being way to logical about this, just like....weeeelll....an alien. It really is the other way around, ya see. We will try to make sure YOU ROFL!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• heeey guys i'll be here for a ccouple of minutes
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Holland long time no see (again!!!) I always seem to miss you, but now I'm here at the same time, so HI!!!!!!

Oh darn, but now I have to go for a while, I hope you'll be on when I get back - but if not then bye

Comment

• Hello, miss Holland! I sure hope you can stay longer than last time.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X