Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilli? You're still here, too!? Hmm...must be getting late over there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      Lilli? You're still here, too!? Hmm...must be getting late over there!
      It is. 3.22 am, but I really wanna finish this. You put me in a very odd position with that episode. Gee, so tired. *yawns*

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lilli...I put you in an odd position? I'm sorry.... And here I thought you and your evil pinky would come up with all sorts of ideas. Hmmm.....You're going to fall asleep at the keyboard! Lol! But I'll get to read the story!

Comment

• ooo sorry I was not ignoring you gals...just catching up on back posts..moderator duties.
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

@ Lilli...I put you in an odd position> I'm sorry.... And here I thought you and your evil pinky would come up with all sorts of ideas. Hmmm.....You're going to fall asleep at the keyboard! Lol! But I'll get to read the story!
            Don't feel bad, I'm having fun! Oh, my evil pinky has been twitching a lot of late but maybe this time it got a little tired and fell asleep. Don't you worry, I just need a little time...hmmm...police huh? Lemme seee...whatta do...?

@OneBun
            OOOOOOOOOONEBUUUUUUUUUUN!!! *Feels very happy* I thought I'd just missed you. Uhm....uh-uh...he,he you didn't really read the my last episode now, did ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Ah....Hey OneBun!! Nice to see ya!! You liking the story? And don't you mean "Bunerator" duties???

Comment

• how bout them Eagles Onebun? i was busy sunday and regrettingly missed the game.
                I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• @Lilli~Need some scotch tape?
                  Yeah! My Eagles win again! Wooo hoo!

I LOVE the story! Very funny! ---hehe "Bunerating"...so true
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

• Wow! Sammy, I think this is the first time I've actually seen you in here.

Comment

• Scotch tape? Huh? I don't get that one buuut anyway since you are being nice to me I suppose you didn't read the last episode I wrote, huh?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah Sammy is one of the few that can be on at my normal time, which is now.

How 'bout those Rams Sammy! pfft lol

Yeah my reading is caught up now finally!
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

Wow! Sammy, I think this is the first time I've actually seen you in here.
                          hmm, i drop in from time to time

the Rams won too, id say a 4-1 start aint too bad
                          I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• It is? ....ooops...uhm, and you are not mad at me? See, it was like this, I wasn't really looking but then my evil pinky wrote a word here and there. YEAH! Thaz how it was.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Scotch tape? Huh? I don't get that one buuut anyway since you are being nice to me I suppose you didn't read the last episode I wrote, huh?
                              Remember 3 things you can do with.... Thread:

http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=170

the question was scotch tape! (always that winner of an evil pinky! )

Lol Sammy! How 'bout the #1 quarterback
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

• Now I get the scotch tape she was talking about!! It also turned the conversation into whether or not you feed your cat scotch tape! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X