Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI EscapeGirl! Good evening is the right thing to say for me it's 18.38 in here
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Here we are:
      (I think sir Theme is shutting his eyes cuz there is a pink bunny around )
      Attached Files

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        Ah! Hi Slimy Jim!! Nice to see ya!! (And good EVENING to ya! ) I never could get the time zone of the banana under the sea correct!
        Don't worry, even I can never get the time right down here. Most of the time I just guess.
        "THEY MISUNDERESTIMATED ME" (George W. Bush)

Good Handkerchiefs Pelt Old Ladies In Car Engines, Often Fighting Fireman's Ice-Carrying Enlarged Rodents!!!

Member of the Looney Bin Fan Club!!!

Themepark's Long Lost Son????!!!!????

Comment

• @ Lilli....Aww.....! Yay!! That's a cute picture!! You guys got to meet in person....I'm so jealous! How long did you guys get to chat? And what? No tin foil!?!?!

@ Slimy JIm...I imagine it's hard to tell the time, being under the sea and all....

Comment

• ESCAPE! You beauty you!! HI! I read da episode. WHAT is my pinky doin' on da back side of a mouse?? Ha, ha! Hilarious!!! Sir Theme and I met for about half an hour, although it felt like seven minutes, and all we talked about was da pink bunny, the alien, the serum and so on. Oh, you should have seen it Escape. Everybody thought of us as.....CRAZY!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli.... ah..you like that? I had about a 16 hour day....so....the mouse got the pinky!!

Comment

• I'm on da story now, gotta fix this. Well, sorta anyway...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli....gotta "fix this." You mean, it's not normal for an evil pinky to be a mouse's tail. I just don't get you....

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Lilli....gotta "fix this." You mean, it's not normal for an evil pinky to be a mouse's tail. I just don't get you....
                    Am I to understand that you know of mouses that has a pinky for a tail. Well, I'll be... I had no idea that mouses liked to have evil pinkys on their tail.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• COOOL PIC i'm verrry jealous too i really want to meet ya all though i think i'll be the youngest i'm always the youngest
                      wait, except for doglover!! (well, she's one year older than me, but that's nothing)

Comment

• hi all ^_^
                        Live in virtue no desire.
                        And in the grave an angels' choir.
                        You look to heaven, wonder why.
                        No one can see them in the sky.
                        Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

• Hey Bread! How's it goin'?

Comment

• hi bread!

Comment

• Hollandgirl!!! *give Biiig hug!* How are ya!?!?! ...btw, I think I may edit the Escape story to say Miss Holland on my chapters so they match....

Comment

• hi the viruses only ****** up the internet
                                now and then

i only have like 1 hour before the internet dies again ^_^
                                Last edited by OneBun; 10-13-2006, 00:08:56.
                                Live in virtue no desire.
                                And in the grave an angels' choir.
                                You look to heaven, wonder why.
                                No one can see them in the sky.
                                Rammstein ~ Engel

I have a family ^.^,Wiro's my Brother,Crazy's my Mother,Hitman's my Father and Rannei's my Sister!

Comment

Working...
                                X