Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Freakshow...you playing that while standing next to the Bill of Rights!?

Comment

• no, I'm still on the chandlier * starts swinging it again*
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• *Walks over to the chain hook holding up the chandelier and unties it* CRASH!!!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Lilli, I've seen your pic with Sir Theme, it's so cool!
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed

*Walks over to the chain hook holding up the chandelier and unties it* CRASH!!!
            meanie
            Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
            "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• *falls to the ground trying to protect his PSP* Phew, at least its safe. . . *uses his powers and heals himself and the PSP*
              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• Thank you, Doglover! It was fun talking with someone in real life about GamersHood and da loony bin.

@Dazed
                Hello, my sister in arms!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Everyone, Hi. I'm back! You all found me before I got here..
                  How's it going?

@lilli, I'm really exited to see your pic of you and Theme!! You really met him at the station!! and talked about the GH in the crowd?? I think the men in white coats'd rushed toward the station, only they'd failed catching you two!!

Hi dazed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                    meanie

Who me?? nah

Hi lilli, hey Lilli - well I have been here all along, just in the background tryin to do this stupid riddle, then i saw freakshow on the chandelier...and well I couldn't resist

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                      @Everyone, Hi. I'm back! You all found me before I got here..
                      How's it going?

@lilli, I'm really exited to see your pic of you and Theme!! You really met him at the station!! and talked about the GH in the crowd?? I think the men in white coats'd rushed toward the station, only they'd failed catching you two!!

Hi dazed!!

Hi, dear Lili! Funny you should mention the men in white coats. Sir Theme actually asked at the station where they were.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Lili

And goodbye to everybody I have to go...and I'm pretty sure I'll only be back tomorrow...
                        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Hey Lilli How did you know who has who , did you have to hold up a sign
                          "Sir Theme"
                          Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                          "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Bye Doglover!

@ Dazed...ROFL! Funny!

Comment

• Oh, no! I hoped you could stay longer. Oh, well! Good night, dear Doglover! See ya tomorrow, then.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *stands up and points his hand towards Dazed* You, my fine friend, are about to get a lesson in psyhics *raises his hand up and slowly spins it around, Dazed's body does the same at the speed of his hand* Now, if an object in motion stays in motion, it can only be stopped by a inanimate object. My hand, is what controls you, and its the only way you can stop

Comment

Working...
                                X