X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cya!

Comment

• @Stickman, Hi and Bye!!

@Escape, I'm back. You made me lol from the first sentence! And kept me laughing to the end. I'm wondering what lilli's gonna make the new episode from the last part of yours. Awww I can't wait!!

Comment

• @ Lili...Aw....I'm glad you liked it!! I'm anxious to read Lili's response to it!? I tried to make Sir Theme sound as logical as possible.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Yes, he was logical at all, that made me lol. And I can imagine how we ROFL in the bar. We should do that in the real world when we could meet together like Theme did ROFL at the station!! He showed us a good attitude as a member of the looney bin.

Comment

• @ Lili....Yes! I think that when we have some type of GH reunion that would be hilarious! Only thing, I don't know how excited I'd be to ROFL on the floor of a nasty bar!!! I think Sir Theme definitely demonstrated good GH atitude! LOL! So funny!

Comment

• ...where can i download flash so i can make movies

Comment

• @ Ace....google it. "download flash player"

Comment

• thx escape

Comment

• No problem...sorry I don't know the site.

Comment

• can u use somthing i already have.... not flash

Comment

• @Ace, did you read the story of our adventure? and said lol?

@Escape, We'll ROFL in the clean 'n nice with two barrels of carrot rum bar of course!! We ususally ROFL not once but many times in a day.
                          BTW, I remember that you said you have a brother in okinawa, right? That means you might have a chance to visit him, or you already did?

Comment

• did themepark go 2 sweeden

Comment

• @Ace, yes he did and is in Sweden now. Did you see the pic. of lilli and Theme?

Comment

• no where can i see it?

Comment

Working...
                                X