Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Lilli...Well, there's the name that I can't think of off hand...about being an intellligent humanoid farmer..., but then I PM'd him a new name of the: logical, looney, humanoid wrapped in tin foil, farmer who isn't a farmer and doesn't want to be a farmer, intellectual, not a knight in shining armour" being. AKA, Sir Theme .....
    And now I can add Slurp Spider...

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwzsjHZFSQ do u like my movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Acelightning

do u like my band? im the one in the middle
        well.... do u?

Comment

• Ive given up on 67 keys! that dam duck is irritating me!
          Thank god for the forums, or I doubt I would finish any game!!
          "The physical universe applaudes ACTION'S, not thoughts" - unknown.

Comment

• @ Ace....yes, I do....cool!!

@ Tae Fae....yes, that's my thoughts exactly!! LOl...I knew it had that DUCK in it..... Drove me crazy!!

Comment

• @Escape, Lol! That's long enough already!! logical, looney.. ROFL!!

@Ace, I don't know that band but they look pretty cool! And funny movie!

Comment

• Ace - what type of music do you play?

Escape Girl - I know! does anyone know what happens to the duck at the end? I hope he blows up!

Comment

• Ya, I know.....and nope....he does't blow up!!! Would make a good ending though, huh!?!?

Comment

• the key game.... i was going 2 kill myself if that duck got any closer

i dialed the phone number in and it said 'speedy elephant is on his way!'

hello?
                    Last edited by Mistery; 10-13-2006, 18:35:52. Reason: merged multiple posts

Comment

• am here....

Comment

• i can only find 49 keys!... i cant push the red button

Comment

• use the forum....its a god send!!

Comment

• Hey, Ace....fyi...just try and save the mods a little time...if no one has posted since your last post, and you want to add something, or say something more, just click on the EDIT button in the bottom right corner of you post....that way you won't have more than one post in a row. Then the mods have to go through and adjust it.

Yes, the Forum is AWESOME!! It'll help ya with the little red button!!

Goodnight all! It's 2:40 a.m. here, and I have to be up by 8:00 a.m. for work!! Have a good day/night/morning!! Enjoy the game.

Comment

• Sorry I was on the phone. I should try this game again and his other games too. Just I'm not good at them..

Comment

• Good night!!!
                                sleep well!

Lili - thats why I go to the forum, I think I have finished maybe 2 or 3 games on my own.. hee hee
                                Last edited by Mistery; 10-13-2006, 18:36:54. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
                                X