X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    No, he is - if not Sir Theme the robot - this cute spider:

*relief* I am so glad you are right Esacpe.

Hey Freakshow! How are you?
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery...Yup!! You got it. Sir Theme makes a cute Slurp Spider

@ Freakshow....*hairs on back of her neck raise and she ducks to avoid the flurry of a hundred bats. Covers head* FREAKSHOW!!!!!!

Comment

• Cool bats! There are so cute.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *the bats then turn into blood and forms into a big zombie that charges toward Escape and tries to grab at her*

MEANWHILE: (in the normal world)

Hey guys, what's up? Escape can't hear nor see us All part of a nightmare vision I put on her Mwahaha. . .
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
            *the bats then turn into blood and forms into a big zombie that charges toward Escape and tries to grab at her*

MEANWHILE: (in the normal world)

Hey guys, what's up? Escape can't hear nor see us All part of a nightmare vision I put on her Mwahaha. . .

Comment

• Done

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• *Escape turns to run from the bloody zombie, but feels as though she is running in molasses (I hate that in nightmares!). The zombie reaches out to her, an she can't seem to get away quickly enough...*

@ Lilli....I'm going now to read it .................................................. ..

Comment

• Yea Mistery, mwahaha I'm the devil remmy? *dissapparates and reapperates in the ceiling* Lately, I've been having a bit o vampire venom to drink and it seems its having its side effects. . .

(nightmare world) *the zombie grabs Escape and eats her, but she is then crapped out (disgusting I know but its my world, I can do whatever I want )* Mwhahaha, how are you doing Escape? I hope you like my realm, its like a bit o hell almost. Yea, there are ways to get out, but your gonna be going through some SAW-style stuff. Ready for your first one? There's a key in your hand, it leads to the first portal back to normal life. . .
                  I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• @Lilli

I gonna it read it now.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• alright, sit tight *pulls out a portable TV* here's something to watch Escape with, remmy she cant hear or see us See ya in a bit.

Comment

• @ Lilli...Freakshow!? An FBI Agent!!!! I love it!!! Hyper the "Bengels' charm!" ROFL!!!

*Escape, feeling very nasty indeed, stares at the key in her hand.*

Comment

• Lilli, ROFL!!!
                          She felt a bit empty, huh? OMG, you have a couple of things to ROFL

Comment

• Well, Mistery you may not know this as an alien but humans can sometimes do feel a little empty headed

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• LOL, Lilli!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                                Well, Mistery you may not know this as an alien but humans can sometimes do feel a little empty headed

Hmm... And where do humans by some brain to put it in their heads in such cases?

Comment

Working...
                                X