This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bige92
    omg look back at page 2000 remember it was becky who got it..wat happend!!
    Nope, Becky got 1000 post and Dazed got 2000 post

Edit: No, wait, Becky didn't got 1000 post, I don't remember what post she got
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
      Uh...you're joking right?!?
      It's Fátima, have you ever heard of Fátima?!? It's all about religion and that kinda stuff...alot of people from all around the world...
      Besides, I went with alot of other people (oldies ) and we went on a bus...
      So I couldn't take my bike, and even if I go with my parents (in a car) my mom would never let me take the bike...it would be just too...stupid...
      Fátima? Forgive this barbaric swede, we do not have that sort of thing that I know of over here. I do not know what it is.

Becky? Are you there?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Yes I am there, I was just looking back through pages. The 10000th post that Freakshow gifted me on my birthday is not mine anymore
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
          Fátima? Forgive this barbaric swede, we do not have that sort of thing that I know of over here. I do not know what it is.

Becky? Are you there?
          Oh...I don't know how to explain it...
          It's a city and...uh...well, people that believe in Jesus and Maria and (...) go there and pray and... I really don't know how to explain it, sorry...

Edit: I found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%A1tima
          It explains what I was trying to explain

Comment

• A kind of pilgrimage?

Comment

• I'm sorry dear wolf, but it was yours at the time, right? And that must count for something. I think so anyway. Sadly, the drinkin' girls are not here with da carrot rum or they would have shared a drink with ya, I'm sure

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                Yes I am there, I was just looking back through pages. The 10000th post that Freakshow gifted me on my birthday is not mine anymore
                Aww, well i just looked, and whoever did it must hav deleted at least 40 posts...it looks like they were trying to get it and ran out of posts to delete.
                Of course it can't have been any of us 'oldies' we're not that immature

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                  Aww, well i just looked, and whoever did it must hav deleted at least 40 posts...it looks like they were trying to get it and ran out of posts to delete.
                  Of course it can't have been any of us 'oldies' we're not that immature
                  Hey Dazed!!! How are you?

I also haven't done it...
                  I might be very immature sometimes, but I didn't do it...

I have a question: Is 'darknessinferno' the same person that was named before as 'hypermecaflame'? If it is, how did he change his username?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
                    Yes I am there, I was just looking back through pages. The 10000th post that Freakshow gifted me on my birthday is not mine anymore
                    Look at the GamersHood News:
                    Last edited by Mistery; 10-17-2006, 14:43:32.

Comment

• Yet another informative article from our resident Alien journalist!!!
                      hi doglover I'm fine, and don't worry - I never thought it was you for one moment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        Look at the GamersHood News:

Ah-ha, yet another article exposing the mysteries that surrond our Gamers Hood planet. Thank goddness for the GamersHood News.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Yup
                          But unfortunately our resident wolf moderator has disappeared into the Forbidden Forest to cry/howl

Comment

• Mom: "Are you still there?!? What are you waiting for putting up your clothes?!? You still have to study! Don't even think about starting bothering me already!!!!"
                            Me: "Me?!? BOTHERING YOU?!? I'M THE ONE BOTHERING YOU?!? Oh...yeah right, I forgot that I was the one that only came home an hour ago and is already stressed...yeah...I forgot that little detail!!!"
                            And she didn't even say a word...I think she didn't hear me...oh well...
                            I don't want to leave already! I'm still reading the last posts...

Comment

• to cry about the ridde no doubt, it's taking up my time as well I think she's at the same level as me now, and it's a killer! I've been on it for a day
                              The post revelation, will have no doubt added stress to the situation

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                                to cry about the ridde no doubt, it's taking up my time as well I think she's at the same level as me now, and it's a killer! I've been on it for a day
                                OMG, now we're not only having a virus and slurp spiders, but also killer riddles

Comment

Working...
                                X