Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read Becky's ending to the GH Hotel Story. YAY!!! The creature is GONE!!! I also finally caught up in chit chat. Now just a little more catching up in GH hotel....

@ Dazed....You did fall when you were dancing in a cage at the club!! That's newsworthy!!

Comment

• @ Escape - lol...you've only just read Becky's ending - didn't you wonder why we were having a party

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
        well ya know Mistery is the GH journalist, so she should put all her news in a thread...we have had quite a lot so far

hmm...well I hope our tipsyness wouldn't make the headlines

Why not? It's one of the funniest things that happen around here.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
          @ Escape - lol...you've only just read Becky's ending - didn't you wonder why we were having a party
          I may not always know what the party is for...but I DO know that when there's a party, I'm there!!!!

What's this about the latest Escape the Room game mentioning GFARDTO? I can't make the game load on my home computer???
          Last edited by EscapeGirl; 10-16-2006, 01:56:12.

Comment

• There's a new EtR game out? WHATS THE LINK?!?!?
            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Done

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freakshow59
                There's a new EtR game out? WHATS THE LINK?!?!?
                In NEW GAMES thread. Nuclear Bomb, I think... I can't open it on this computer.

@ Lilli...I'm so there!!

Comment

• it's the nuclear bomb game in New games.,..GFARDTO is mentioned in the opening sequence, haven't played it properly yet though, getting to drunk in d'hotel

Comment

• yeah, I made a comment about that in GH
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• YAY! Lilli...I wanna know what happens next already!!! ROFL, Adventure and I are at it again!!!! And poor OneBun!!!

Comment

• lol well done Lilli that virus is a bit confusing tho...but things always are when I read them, I will have to read it about 10 times before I understand it...again, too much carrot rum me thinks

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          YAY! Lilli...I wanna know what happens next already!!! ROFL, Adventure and I are at it again!!!! And poor OneBun!!!
                          Yes, you are. Well I thought it kinda obvious you would help your selves to a barrel or two. Anyway glad ya liked it. I need ta go now dunno if I'll be back later on.
                          Night has fallen on Carrot Island, the stars are bright and spread out across the sky of GH planet. It is time for this islander to get some rest. Good night, (if I don't come back that is.)! Fun ta chatt with yall!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Awww...Night Lilli, it was nice to spend a bit of time chattin to ya for once

Comment

• Goonight Lilli!!!! Get some nice rest...maybe I'll have the ending to our story posted when you get back!!

Looks like I have to go take care of responsibilities of the 'real world' now. Bummer. I know it's late for some of you, so if you are going to bed soon....GOODNIGHT!! Sleep well. Don't let the Slurp Spiders bite!!

Comment

• yerp..I fink I'm gonna catch some zzz's now howd'ya know Escape

Goodnight Adventure, sleep well, think I might be a tad hungover in the morning!!

(oh, tad is English slang for 'a bit' just incase you were wondering )

Comment

Working...
                                X