Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liked???? Liked???? LOVED IT!!!! ROFL!!!
    Just didn't want to give away more...

OMG, my mouse has jumped down from the table. Escape, are you visiting me right now, or what????

YAY, Sir Theme is here, PARTY!!!!

Comment

• *dances around in the room*
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Hehe, I've already located you before you posted Sir Theme, seen my edited post just before you posted?

Comment

• SIIIIIIIIR THEEEEEMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!! *BIIIIIG HUUUUGGG* How are you!?!?

@ Mistery.....I only stopped by to add some cat hair to your coffee since I felt bad that it got cold.

Comment

• ROFL, Escape, thanks

Comment

• Sir Theme! Good ta see ya on da hood!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mistery.... No problem!!

Comment

• Escape, do you really want your cousin back?

@Sir Theme: So nice to have you around Hope you had nice dreams

Comment

• @lilli, yes I'm here with you. Good morning! (rihgt? it's morning where you are)

@Escape, That was great ending!! I ROFL too while reading it! I'm really happy to have your boss in our party!

@Theme, HI!! You have a happy morning?

Comment

• Mistery, I'm beginning to think you're some kind of spy or secret agent since you always know when we're here Maybe that was what Freakshows FBI mission was about?

Escape and Lilli, and Mistery too of course I'm doing much better, sleepy, my back hurts a little (that happens when you sleep in a classroom on a hard floor for 2 nights in a row ), BUT I have been able to resolve an important issue so that my trip in Sweden is now prolonged and back on schedule

Now I just have 4 hours to kill...

lili too Yes, it's been a good morning, although I'm definitely not a morning person But the day has started off well.

Mistery, umm...to tell you the truth, I never have nice dreams. I dream, sure, but I don't recall ever having had a normal dream. And they more often than not seem to include online people, seriously
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Mistery..LOL!! Maybe not....he might not look er - as cute as he once did!! You ate him!!

@ Lili...I'm glad you liked it!!! Nice to have you back!

Comment

• @Sir Theme:
                          Ummm.... No, I'm not a spy, but I have a lot of clones providing me a lot of interesting data
                          Good to hear that you feel better
                          How do you kill hours????
                          *Looks up data. No results*

Comment

• @ Sir Theme....Sleeping on a classroom floor!?! Ouch!! And with all those metal parts of you....can't be comfy!! Well, I'm glad you resolved an issue and I hope that the rest of your trip is good!!!

Comment

• *ponders over Mistery's question, then realizes he's become more human than he should be* OMG, I'm becoming Pinocchio!

It should be Escape, now the real fun begins and I have a lot of people to meet in both Stockholm and Malmö And no, it definitely isn't Especially not for old people like myself

Btw, I reat the end to the story, what a nice ending, almost enough to make me shed a tear

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                                *ponders over Mistery's question, then realizes he's become more human than he should be* OMG, I'm becoming Pinocchio!
                                Don't be afraid, we will cure you as soon as you are back home. We'll think about a therapy for you to become again less human and illogical

Comment

Working...
                                X