Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape, I have a soooo bad conscience. I made a fairy cat of Adventure, you have 3 wishes

Comment

• LOL!!! Ooh....three wishes???? Okay....hmmmm......let me think...

1. My cousin to be alive and uneaten!! (we'll see if this works....)

Comment

• Hi yall! I'm here tooooo...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
          LOL!!! Ooh....three wishes???? Okay....hmmmm......let me think...

1. My cousin to be alive and uneaten!! (we'll see if this works....)
          Look, here he is, alive and playing with a little stuffed monster:

(Hi Lilli )
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Miss Lilli!!! Nice to see ya! How are you?

Ahh...yay!! Freddie!!

Okay....

2.) Many, many, many, many, many barrels of carrot rum for Adventure, Dazed, and me!! (the drunks...lol)

Comment

• Hi, dear alien, miss Escape (?), and Lili! Happy ta see you. Gotta start da work so a little stressed, otherwise ok. How are you all doin'? Great pics btw .

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Hi Miss Lilli!!! Nice to see ya! How are you?

Ahh...yay!! Freddie!!

Okay....

2.) Many, many, many, many, many barrels of carrot rum for Adventure, Dazed, and me!! (the drunks...lol)
                As you wish:

Yeah, Lilli, I'm okay thanks
                I'll soon add to the story. But first I have to fix some things here

Comment

• @ Lilli....just Lilli... I'm doing better now. These girls are cracking me up! I'm sorry you're a tad stressed Darn work thingys..... Here you go!!

@ Mistery...YUM!!Adventure and Dazed will be as thrilled as I am!! and....

3.) For there to always be enough laughter on "da hood" that whether you're very sad, down, feeling under the weather, stressed or whatever, you are all better after coming here (well, it's a nice thought anyway!).... (Tall order, huh!?)

Comment

Careful, Lili....now you know what my cat eyes can do....gotta be good to me...
                    *tries to make Escape forget all what she saw* O.. Ohh.. Escape, you remember that Sir Theme suggested you to try sudoku yesterday??? I've found a good and easy one.... Wanna try?

*While Escape concentrate on Sudoku, tries to find better way*

@lilli, Yay!! Nice to see you How're ya today??

Comment

• Aaawww, thanx! *Hugs back* Yeah, and them work people won't understand me when I tell them work is overrated.

@Lili
                      I'm ok. Gotta be so we can blossom ya know. I see you got into da creative side today

@Mistery
                      Trust me, no rush with da story.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili....so all the numbers have to be used between 1 and 9, can't use same number in a row....*sticks tongue out a little while thinking...*

@ Lilli...Ahem...notice anything about Lili........AHEM.....

Comment

@ Mistery...YUM!!Adventure and Dazed will be as thrilled as I am!! and....

3.) For there to always be enough laughter on "da hood" that whether you're very sad, down, feeling under the weather, stressed or whatever, you are all better after coming here (well, it's a nice thought anyway!).... (Tall order, huh!?)
                          I think we are all working on that

*Turns Aventure back to her usual form*

So, no more angry with me?

Comment

• @ Mistery....No more angry with ya! Freddie lives.... Maybe now you won't have any mouse jumping problems.... And, yes, we do a good job at #3 here without the cat/adventure/fairy...

Comment

• Yes, Lili is a patient wich means I gotta join her. Cannot have a Lili blossoming all alone in da bin now can we...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

@ Mistery....No more angry with ya! Freddie lives.... Maybe now you won't have any mouse jumping problems.... And, yes, we do a good job at #3 here without the cat/adventure/fairy...
                                Yay, hugs Escape

Comment

Working...
                                X