Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaz that...my pinky...whaa...Uhm yeah, it was my pinky! Bad pinky! Are you and Dazed and Adventure gonna do da story, ya think Escape?

@Vault
    Bye! See ya!

EDIT: I feel veeeeeeeeeeeery lonely out here. Ain't nobunny gonna talk to me....? I just wrote da story and then end up alone? Well, thaz, just great...
    Last edited by Lilliputt; 10-17-2006, 23:47:30.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Lilli....It would be a lot of fun...but I think we need to keep persuading Adventure... Maybe I need to catch her drunk...maybe then I can talk her into it!! Dazed seems on board.... Any ideas how to persuade her???? (*hint* ask you evil pinky)

Ooh....we have a Mod in our presence....OneBun?????????

Comment

• Tell Adventure that if she writes the story, carrot whiskey will seem like the sweetest most tasty and juicy drink on da planet.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Ooh.....That's an idea.... We three resident drunks can be easily persuaded with Carrot Rum and Carrot Whiskey... Adventure likes hers with a twist of apple..

Comment

• Oh, tell her she could sit under the apple tree and write it.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• She could sit in a pool of carrot rum, UNDER an apple tree..

Comment

• See, great idea! Tell her that. Dunno how she will sitt in da pool though. Humans tend ta SINK in da drink. Uhm, did I miss somethin' while I was writin' da story? Yall seemed ta have so much fun...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• You did!! We had a costume party. I went as Sir Theme, though I was a robotic kitty!! Freakshow went as Vault, Hyper went as a human, Darknight went as Hyper, Mistery went as Murph, and Murph went as Darknight. Adventure went as...darn it, I was too drunk by that time to remember...Hollandgirl??? Damn carrot rum....

Comment

• And nobody went as....me? Well, if there is gonna be another costume party I will go as Bread ta see if anyone will eat me

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• No one would EVER be able to imitate you, Lilli...you have that evil pinky, and people are kinda scared of it... No one went as me, either...

Comment

• Pfft...thaz just cuz they don't want Mistery to give 'em THAT look and I think Dazed is good at imitating me. Shall we try and guess what other members would go as? I think Bread would like to go as Maniac

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• So Escape Girl do u still wanna know about my age??
                          A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

Comment

• Ooh...good one....And I think Zox would like to go as Bread.

Welcome back Bobin....sure, if you want to tell - you don't have to though. I was just curious since we were talking about Disneyland and all...

Comment

• What do u guess about my age??? I will tell ya after u guess
                              And whats ur age
                              A friend is someone who is with you when he rather be somewhere else...

Comment

• Umm....that's a tough one....13? (I really have no idea!! )

Comment

Working...
                                X