This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    Freakshow, could you solve your equation?

Haha, you should hear my hubby: "The loony gang trying to solve multiple equations with square roots?!? "

Umm....
    I forget the answer now. . .
    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Silly Thing
      Originally posted by doglover
      Wofl
      Originally posted by Eternal Becky
      Wolf
      Originally posted by Mistery
      (What's a Wofl?!? )
      Originally posted by Darknight
      Dog
      Originally posted by Mistery
      (a wofl is a dog? )
      Originally posted by Darknight
      Yes a small one
      ROFL!!!!
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
        @Mystery, ROFL!!! Your hubby is really funny!!!
        He is. It started like this:
        Doglover posted her math problem, and I wrote down the equation. Hubby said: "Your ears are strange." Me: "Why, what's wrong?" (in shocked scared voice) Hubby: "They are longer." Me: "What?!?" Hubby (lol): "You are taking notes." Me: "ROFL. No, just trying to solve a math problem that was posted." Hubby: "Math problem?" Me: "Yes, a multiple equation with square roots." Hubby: "The loony gang trying to solve multiple equations with square roots?!? "

Okay, this is the whole story

@Doglover:
        I just reread your quotes, and I'm DHFL (dying here from laughing)

Comment

• haha, just downloaded Dane Cook, he is so freaking funny!
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

Doglover posted her math problem, and I wrote down the equation. Hubby said: "Your ears are strange." Me: "Why, what's wrong?" (in shocked scared voice) Hubby: "They are longer." Me: "What?!?" Hubby (lol): "You are taking notes." Me: "ROFL. No, just trying to solve a math problem that was posted." Hubby: "Math problem?" Me: "Yes, a multiple equation with square roots." Hubby: "The loony gang trying to solve multiple equations with square roots?!? "

@Doglover:
            ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys/girls are hilarious!!!!! LOL!!!

Btw, I hate numbers and math....so my lips are sealed for this coversation!!!

Comment

@Doglover:
              THAT IS JUST SO FUNNY!!!!!! ROFL

@Escape,
              Well...I kinda like maths...hehe
              But...please don't shut up!!!!

Comment

• Mistery is your hubby also good at math? The more the merrier for this problem

doglover, hmm since you say that you created that equation I figure that you figured it out from the original equation, right? Could you possibly post the original one, I figure it's an assignment you've got in school, right?

Or are you just as geeky as me and like to make your own math problems?
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Question:

Numbers like 142732153 are called digits? Is that correct? I am not sure about it.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Adventure, no a digit is only one number, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9. Maybe that's also what you meant?
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                      doglover, hmm since you say that you created that equation I figure that you figured it out from the original equation, right? Could you possibly post the original one, I figure it's an assignment you've got in school, right?
                      This was my original thought aswell...

Umm, Adventure, digits are (to my alien knowledge) single numbers (like, 1 or 2 or 3 etc., but not high numbers like you posted). Anyone else?!?

EDIT:
                      YAY, thank you Sir Theme

Comment

Mistery is your hubby also good at math? The more the merrier for this problem

Or are you just as geeky as me and like to make your own math problems?
                        No, I don't have an 'original' equation, I have a problem, and I think the only way of solving it is creating a equation with the information I have.

Comment

• Hmm, okay is there any way for you to post the problem you were given then doglover? The more information we have, the better

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                            No, I don't have an 'original' equation, I have a problem, and I think the only way of solving it is creating a equation with the information I have.
                            What problem is it?

@Theme:
                            I think I won't say anything anymore, since I post always the same thing 15 seconds after you

Comment

Adventure, no a digit is only one number, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9. Maybe that's also what you meant?
                              Yes, I already thought that. But I hoped that I was wrong. Nevermind I will figure it out. Just a little language problem.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                Question:

Numbers like 142732153 are called digits? Is that correct? I am not sure about it.
                                No they are Integers or whole numbers. Digits are fingers and toes also
                                Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                                "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

Working...
                                X