Clear All

• Hey my dear Lilli!!!
    How are you?
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Umm.... Yes, the Alienbunny
      Hi Lilli

Comment

• YAY! *starts ta dance* Hi! Biig How are ya both doin'?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Still headaches, but otherwise fine
          I'm trying to think for a continuation for da story after dealing with some moderation problems

And you? Peachy keen?

Comment

• I have to go, see you all later
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Bye Doglover

Comment

• Oh, I see. Maybe you should try I carrot for da headache, it's good for creativity too. Can I try sumthin' with you Mistery? I learned sumthin' yesterday eve ya see...

@Doglover
                Really? Buuuut Oh, well, please come back soon, dear Doglover. Bye!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• An experiment with da alien?

Comment

• Sorta...here it goes, if I said this:
                    "Hello! I'm just ducky! I'm just sportin' my new flip flops..you feelin' that with me sista?"
                    how would you process the expression, my dear alien?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                      Sorta...here it goes, if I said this:
                      "Hello! I'm just ducky! I'm just sportin' my new flip flops..you feelin' that with me sista?"
                      how would you process the expression, my dear alien?
                      Hello = Saying welcome
                      I'm just ducky = Unfortunately I turned into a being with a flat beak swimming in a pond.
                      I'm just sportin' my new flip flops.. = I have learned to use my new duck feet to swim.
                      You feelin' that with me sista? = Have you had this experience already as my female relative?

Comment

• See, thaz what I thought but it means: "Hello! I'm fine. Look at my new beach foot wear." I think ya need to get that on da database. Oh, and there is a little anectote I'm gonna tell ya too....

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• That's completely illogical

What anecdote?

Btw, I have to ask Dark about a scientific problem I read:
                          "It is disputed whether bats can swim."

EDIT:
                          Dazed, I see you
                          I have put away the tomatoes, so you don't need to hide

Comment

• Here it is:

I have a weak spot when it comes to Americans. Delightful people really. I will never forget them siblings I met while on a ferry that was bound for Greece from Italy.
                            The lady was very nice, she studied German in Germany but said she didn't like it when Germans tried to practice their English on her because she wanted to practice her German on them. So she would say she was not American but from Iceland. The Germans were very impressed by this so they asked her to say something is Icelandic. Thing is she had never set foot in Iceland nor did she know any Icelandic words, but she had been to Sweden and learned I few phrases. So she said "God morgon, tack sa mycke, bra bra". This is a bit broken Swedish but means, "good morning, thank you very much, good good." She repeated these phrases and said it in different orders. The Germans were very impressed and asked her what it meant. "Oh, it means the sun is shining and the grass is green", she lied. After that she had no difficulties practising her German in Germany.
                            Now her brother was a really big man, an American football player. I will never forget him too because he was very proud to be from South Carolina. "Yeah, I'm from South Carolina. It's to the south of Washington DC. Washington DC is the capital of the United States of America.” Normally I would have laughed out loud but with a man the size of a giant I thought it unwise. He said he had studied Greek so my brother and I found it interesting and asked him to say something. I still have no idea what he tried to say, but instead of correcting the giant we asked him to write down what he said. He scribbled down something that looked more like Arabic than Greek so we politely told him he should really speak English in Greece…

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• ROFL

Comment

• hiya folks
                                If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Working...
                                X