This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes

I was worried that everyone was ignoring me because I almost ate a cat. I can reassure you that it got only a bit wet in my mouth, but it's okay

OMG, now a lot of Slurp spiders are about to print out Chit Chat thread *shocked* We are under a serious attack

Comment

• I saw you were about to ear him/her. Wow, that was good you didn't do that. Otherwise Escape would not forgive you.

Comment

• Yes, I think so, too, although she is always trying to eat Murph's parrot. I mean she is not better than me

Comment

• Right!! I saw you posted here what Escape did in "3 things you can do" and laughted so hard!!

BTW,
          Originally posted by Mistery
          EDIT:
          OMG, the Adventures on GamersHood Planet thread has just been attacked by a Google Spider
          What does it mean? Google spider actually attacked the Adventure on GH Planet??

Comment

• No, just that the Google spider indexed it, so that keywords from that thread will show up in Google search
            I just described it a little more dramatical

Hmmm... Lilli said she would be right back after eating something. I'm afraid she has landed somehow in the pot and can't get out. I need to examine that
            *Beams up on spaceship and flies to Carrot Island*

Lili, enter "Carrot Islander" in Google meanwhile

Comment

• Well what can we find in google?? I will try some keywords in google tomorrow.

lilli and you just had lunch?

EDIT: I'll try it now.

Comment

• hmmm,im bored.
                If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Pot? POT?! HMPF! I DID NOT! I did however fall asleep

LILI!! My blossoming friend! I'm so glad ta see ya! How are you?

@Maniac
                  I learned this so I'll try it on ya :
                  "Whaz up litle dawg. You down wit all da homies?"

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                    Well what can we find in google?? I will try some keywords in google tomorrow.

lilli and you just had lunch?

EDIT: I'll try it now.
                    Well, I had But Lilli was in the pot indeed, and I had to bring her back, not sure if she is still hungry

@Lilli:
                    Not asleep Lilli, you almost drowned, and just thought you were sleeping, in fact you were unconsciouly lying on top of your soup in the pot. I had to beam you up and bring you back. Still hungry?

Comment

• I think she came back!!

Comment

• *Cough, cough*, I brought her back Read my post

Comment

• Braggin' alien. Pha! I did not fall inta no pot so I dunno what ya got in your space ship. Maybe it's a wolfcub I'm in my hut eatin' my carrots and havin' some coffee.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Umpffff, I just checked it. It is one of your helpers on your carrot farm. He must have drunken too much carrot rum and has fallen into the pot. I got to go back and beam him down on Carrot Island again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                              Braggin' alien. Pha! I did not fall inta no pot so I dunno what ya got in your space ship. Maybe it's a wolfcub I'm in my hut eatin' my carrots and havin' some coffee.
                              @lilli, ......and the fell asleep?? You should've slept in fornt of the pc with being online here, as I sometimes do, and took "Online Therapy"
                              HI!! my friend!! Feel better now, huh?

.....aww, it's time to leave again.

@Mistery!! ROFL!! He's kinda scary!!

Comment

• LOL! (That is some picture, Mistery) Yeah, thaz Tiny Gumperball. Amazing you could make such a mistake

@Lili
                                I always feel better when I get a chance ta blossom with you my friend

Sorry, ya gotta go! Hope ta see ya soon so we can continue ta blossom.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X