This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    @ Mistery and Becky......When is the camping trip!??

@ Mistery...looks like copy and paste are your friends, too!!!

EDIT: also, Mistery....I think the Question/Answer game is calling your name!?!?!
    1. Wolf Boss will tell us

2. No, I just tried to write regularly, but okay, I'll restart.

3. Done!

Comment

• Hello Mistery I didn't forget you. Your name just don't show at the bottom of the screen
      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Hi Darknight Thank you, you just posted in time, I was about to start crying

Comment

• @ Mistery...LOL!! You are so funny...the question had been about 'Coffee Spilitis'!!!

Comment

• Sorry. Here have a tissue.

Last edited by Darknight; 10-20-2006, 19:30:05.

Comment

• Okay, I finished reading back the post I missed.
              Where is doglover?? She cannot move because of too much ROFL-ing??

Comment

• I'm Lookong for a pic for show me a and i found Murph

Scary

Comment

• Doglover is here!??!?! YAY!!! How are you!?!?!!?

@ Darknight...that is scary....*hides behind her chair*

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                    @ Mistery...LOL!! You are so funny...the question had been about 'Coffee Spilitis'!!!
                    I'm NOT funny, I'm mixing up things since I'm stressed with my homework from Wolf Boss, because I had to start again writing howling thingy countless times. And just because I tried to write regularly and very nice, which was not appreciated. :O
                    Attached Files

Comment

• @Mistery, LOL!! You're getting tired!! You need to get rest a bit

Comment

• @ Mistery..ROFL!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey, I was reading the last posts, and it's much easier to read it when there's nobody talking with you (and then you need to answer, and you don't pay any attention to the last posts...)

@Mystery, I just read that your headaches are gone, it's really good to know that! Oh, and I LOVED that pic that you posted here (a puppy pic and 'but...what did I do?" - or something like that)
                          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                            @Mistery, LOL!! You're getting tired!! You need to get rest a bit
                            No, not tired, but stressed because of howling lessons, and still tears in my eyes, because Darknight didn't give me tissue although he said so, but I didn't see any, so I couldn't take them.

Comment

• Mistery....ROFL!!! My boss peeked his around the corner this time....OMG, they think I'm insane...

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                                Hey, I was reading the last posts, and it's much easier to read it when there's nobody talking with you (and then you need to answer, and you don't pay any attention to the last posts...)

@Mystery, I just read that your headaches are gone, it's really good to know that! Oh, and I LOVED that pic that you posted here (a puppy pic and 'but...what did I do?" - or something like that)
                                Yes, it is easier if nobody talks with you, and now you are talking with me making my life miserable

Glad you liked the puppy pic
                                Btw, Doglover did you check Hilarious Pictures thread?

@Escape:
                                They THINK?!? Shouldn't you say: They KNOW?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X