Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is someone in here affe_163basket??????

Comment

• Ummm... what are you talking about Escape???

@Freakshow:
      Hi, are you imitating our bat?
      How about your Chronicles?

Comment

• Bye doglover!!

Hey, Theme!! Nice to meet you again!!

Comment

• hold on. . . *looks into Escape's eyes with demonic eyes* Now she should talk...
          I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• I just signed into my MSN, and someone wanted to add me....I don't know the user, so I was about read to not accept it, but then I thought it could be someone from here....didn't know. If not, I'm not accepting it.

@ Freakshow...uh-oh...what's happening?

EDIT: Okay....not accepting this person...don't know who it is. Just thought I'd check.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              I just signed into my MSN, and someone wanted to add me....I don't know the user, so I was about read to not accept it, but then I thought it could be someone from here....didn't know. If not, I'm not accepting it.
              Not me

Comment

• *walks across the roof*

@Mistery- No, I'm using my powers

@Escape- Nothing now, don't worry. . .
                I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

• @ Freakshow...okay.....good......*sneaks into room and prepares black dye, mini cape, and bat ears - just in case*

Comment

• Escape, can't you check their MSN profile or something? And thanks I'm doing pretty good

Mistery, yes I did, I'm just a bit lazy at the moment And with all the new games that were added in the last week I had a lot of games to play

Hello lili, nice to see you too

Hello Darknight
                    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark

Mistery, yes I did, I'm just a bit lazy at the moment And with all the new games that were added in the last week I had a lot of games to play
                      Well, but as an elite GFARDTO member you should know about it

And can you explain me how you write 20.08 posts a day?!?
                      It's in your profile

Comment

• My computer is making funny noises - It sounds like its about to fly away
                        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I wanted to....but I can't find where to look at this person's profile??? I just have that little grey box with their email address saying either "add" or "block" Hmm....

Glad to hear you ar doing good!

@ Darknight...did it borrow your batcape??

Comment

• You can't do it when you have that box Escape, only when you have them on your list. But I figured you could figure out the url somehow? Hmm...wait a minute, I'm gonna try something.

Mistery, hmm is that a lot? I mean, we all do post a lot inhere most nights
                            Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                            - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• sooo. . . are we gonna see Escape as batgirl?

Comment

• Hey, I'm back
                                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X