This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I really try everything, but she has very high expectations
    I feel every time so desperate after figuring out at least 8 storylines that had been declined by her with "Meh!". And also for the names: E.g. She needs two girl names, so I list her up at least 20, then I ask, how many do you have (since I didn't count them)? She says that she has written down only those that are good enough and she has 8. Then I say, okay, you needed two and you got 8 now. She replies: "Yes, I have noted 8 but... they are still not so good. Tell me more." And I roll my eyes
    She's killing me (she's almost 13), really

Comment

• LOL!! She keeps ya busy!! When she visits, you should come with a name book in your hand, start at the letter A, and you'll have about 200 pages of names...maybe she could find 10 out of there! LOL!!

Comment

• Well, she often calls me in the evening, so I should prepare at least 500 storylines with different characters and 1000 boy- and girlnames, put this pile of notes next to my laptop, so I'd be ready.
        It is really not easy, because she has some ideas, so my ideas should fit in there. Yesterday evening she called me to tell her a title for a story she had in mind. I suggested at least 12, only getting "No" and "Meh!", then I carefully asked if she couldn't just start to draw the story and let us think about a title today when I come. She said she needed the exact title before she was able to draw. OMG, that killed me
        Well, she then had to go to bed, and I was saved. But today I'll have to take care of this problem again, when we meet (OMG, in 90 minutes!!!)

Comment

• Only 90 minutes to prepare for an almost 12 year-old!! Is there EVER enough time!! LOL!!! That is so funny that she wouldn't draw it without an exact title!! Now, is that very logical?? Or is it maybe, TOO logical???

Comment

• I can't decide it, I just know that I'm a poor aunt
            But she is really great in drawing, I'm always amazed!!!

Comment

• Really? That's great!! Now, if only her silly aunt could come up with something perfect for her to draw and a perfect title for the story, she'd be set!! (Btw, 3 of my four brothers are excellent artists, too!!! I'm proud of them!)

Comment

• Wow, cool!!! I'm always amazed by people who can draw well, I can't at all, just use 3D software...
                Well, it's not ONE story, it's a new one twice a week She keeps producing them, so it's an endless challenge

Comment

• Wow!! I bet you have pulled all your hair out trying to help her with two stories every week!!!!! Maybe she'll be a writer when she grows up, and you'll be her muse!!

I, too, am amazed by people who draw well. I think I still draw like I did when I was in sixth grade!! Not good!!

Comment

• Good morning Mystery! Good night Escape!

How are you?
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• DOGLOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIIIIIIIG So nice to see you!! I'm super tired...will be off to bed soon. How are you!?!?

Comment

• Yeah, me, too

Well, I think I need to take a shower and prepare myself, we are going to leave soon.
                        Hope to see you later, otherwise have wonderful dreams and a great time with your friend
                        Bye

Oh, hi Doglover I'm sorry, but I have to leave

Comment

• Hmm...Bye Mystery

Comment

• Bye Mistery!! Have a nice visit with your niece, and try to think of story themes as you drive!! Have a nice day!!!

Comment

• hello everybody
                              An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
                              the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

• Hey Stickman
                                How are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X