Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Peeping cat, Escape watches Becky and Lilli hide the bottles - and doesn't get caught.. *

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault
      Vault's cool dj video of the day...
      http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Medi...cal_Illusions/
      Don't even think you can fool me with that, scared the crap outta me. And ya, I gotta request, find me. . . Animal I've become
      I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• so what is the request?

Comment

• *still sad because of Freakshow.... *

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
            *Makes sure the carrot rum bottles are well hidden* Psssst Lilli me hide these bottles before Adventure and Escape finds them.
            Wouldn't help. They got a really big stash in OneBuns basement and would only go get more. No, why don't you PUT a little sumthi'n sumthi'n IN da rum (hint, hint)

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• *orbs herself to becky and takes the bottles* Thankzz Girll! I justtt starttted to gett soberr! *orbs away and arrives nearby Escape* Heree Escappez!! Carrot rummm foor thee inneerrr cattz!!
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ lili....(You are not VERY old!!!)
                "very old"?? You noticed that!! I put it just temporarily.. But I can't forget it, rather it sticks in my mind that Mistery describe "veteran" as "very old"...

@Vault, I've seen that nurd movie, funny, huh!!

Comment

• Awesome idea Lilli

*Pours lemon juice in the carrot rum bottles.* Here Escape, Adventure have some more carrot rum. I promise I won't stop ya.
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

• Thankksss....Adveenturresss...I wasss peeeping on ttheemm *hiccup* and sawws theys wereee plaannin' on hidddidinngg itt fromm usss.....*hiccup* likee wee gotts a prrrobleeemsss orr sumthin'...*hiccup*

@ Becky....hmmm...seetssss theeem thereee.....Adveeentirree justttt gaveee mees sommmee....we'll drrinkkk thoooseee neexttt..

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                      *orbs herself to becky and takes the bottles* Thankzz Girll! I justtt starttted to gett soberr! *orbs away and arrives nearby Escape* Heree Escappez!! Carrot rummm foor thee inneerrr cattz!!
                      Which bottlessszz?? You arre dreamminggg Beckky!! I alreaady gott themm all!
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Vault, I did say Animal I Have Become. . .

*notices everyone walks around like zombies* Zombies? Oh god not again. . . *takes out shotgun*
                        I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          Thankksss....Adveenturresss...I wasss peeeping on ttheemm *hiccup* and sawws theys wereee plaannin' on hidddidinngg itt fromm usss.....*hiccup* likee wee gotts a prrrobleeemsss orr sumthin'...*hiccup*

@ Becky....hmmm...seetssss theeem thereee.....Adveeentirree justttt gaveee mees sommmee....we'll drrinkkk thoooseee neexttt..
                          Yeahh and i saww thammz planninng too addd sommee morree drugss too itzz!!
                          II doon'tt gett thaatt??? Carrot rummz cannnott bee apprroveen.

Whatt izztt withh thaatt micee of youuurs??
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ok, Freakshow has his shotgun. *Hides behind Becky* You don't miiiiind do ya?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Ohh girls I am doomed. I see carrot rum bottles everywhere
                              Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                              tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                              we grow old because we stop playing games"
                              sigpic

Comment

• @lilli, I get it! Thanks, I thought you were in bad situation or having a problem coz you put thissmiley mark.

@Freak, didn't say ya hello. HELLO!! Hope you're still around.

Comment

Working...
                                X