Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Adventure...Ah...okay You're going to need the sleep so you can "gamershood" when you wake up!! Sleep well!! I'll let Mistery know, if I see her. (though she'll read the post... ) NITE!!!

Comment

• Well it seems we all have a sleeping problems.

@Escape, seriously, I feel sorry to hear that. If I live near where you live, I can visit and see if I can give you advice to lead you a good sleep.
      BYW, what did you see on Friday night??

@Adventure, "the drinking master!!"ROFL Well have a nice dream and see you later!!

Comment

• @Escape
        I am sorry I just saw your new edition, but I really have to get some sleep. But yes I know it's weird, but I am not sure if it's a symptom of a burn out. And with a real burn out there are more symptoms. But I didn't read the litature, so what do I know. Too tired to think anywayzzzz Talk to you laterzzzz.

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili...aww..thank you. I have a lot of insomnia, and then during the weekdays, my days are just too long and busy. I'll be okay though. The play I saw on Friday was called Damn Yankees! It was about baseball (which I don't care for), but the biggest part of the story, was about this guy who sold his soul to the devil. I think it's based on the American book, Shoeless Joe. (or visa versa) It had me LOL-ing.

@ Adventure....No...it's not "real burnout" I'm just doing too much and need more rest is all! When we Americans get too tired from doing too much for too long, we say we're "burned out." Not medically, though. Goodnight again!!

Comment

• @Escape, Damn Yankees?? I've heard of that.... nope, what I know is not the play but the rock band.. But sounds like fun! I hope I could see it in here, I mean in Japan.
            Oh, if you feel like fall asleep, just leave here any time, OK?

Comment

• I will....but not quite yet...thanks! The director of the drama department is going to be directing a play in China (far from Japan), but still, he is leaving the country to direct THE GRAPES OF WRATH in China. I was shocked that someone from my university was travleing all the way over there to direct it. Cool, huh?

Comment

• is anybody in here ???

Comment

• Hey Lush Lucy!! What's up!?

Comment

• nowt much lol wot about you ???

i love that pic you have under your name itz ded cute !!!
                    Last edited by Mistery; 10-22-2006, 10:03:57. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Hi, lushlucy Welcome to GH LOONEY BIN

@Escape, WWOO That's cool!! I know that many great directors live in west coast of the US, but one from University!!

Comment

• Ah...thanks!!! Welcome to Gamershood! What brought ya here?

@ Lili...yes, I was surprised...he's from my drama deparment!! I mean, it's not like he's from Hollywood or somethin'...but still pretty cool!

Comment

• nowt reely i was just looking for somewhere to talk to people about wel ... games lol

asl ???

Comment

• @ Lush Lucy... Well, this is a good site for that!! What time is it over in England?

Comment

• 9 : 15

why ???

Comment

• @Escape, Yep that's the coolest of all!! I mean you are in the same department!!
                                Well you too didn't notice the hidden message I worte? in the post #27348

@lushlucy, Well you will find many here. What kinda game do you prefer?

Comment

Working...
                                X