Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Mistery....er-um-yes...Adventure and I were sorta kinda racing...but we didn't let the slurp spiders join us!!! Adventure was the slurpiest!!! She won...

Btw, glad you still get time to recover and all!! You need it!!! But, we keep ya laughing here!!!

Comment

• Thanks Escape
      Well, but I think that you (I mean everybody here) made sooooo loud slurping noises that the slurp spiders got alarmed. Not sure what they might be preparing now

Comment

• @Mistery, aww stupid translation!! What I wanted to say was.. mmm ... welllll.... maybe "enjoy your day" would be closest??

@Escape, could you go and check the Alphabet Game?? Is that the one you want us to post? about letter B.

Comment

• I am thinking they are wanting Adventure's and my stash of carrot rum!!! But I have hidden what's left of it!! Freakshow destroyed a lot of it. Don't know why. But we found some more, and I used your SAME DAY DELIVERY CLONE SERVICE (just add carrot rum) and posted a clone outside Adventure's door to watch the carrot rum for us. I know those slurp spiders won't come near my clone. (I've actually seen cats catch and eat spiders!!! EWWW!)

Comment

• Originally posted by murph_3

look its mistery's ship!!!
            oh no...
            Yes, I was watching you
            Anyone missing?

Comment

• @ Mistery...LOL!!!

@ Lili...I'm confused? You posted the letter B....BATMAN....Huh!? I'm lost.... I did the letter C for Cat costume....Did I boo-boo?????

EDIT: Nvm....I see what you're saying. Nah..it doesn't have to be a photo of THE costume. The cool-looking batman you had before was better!! Much more...manly! Darknight would like it! Just should be something that you would actually dress up as...

Comment

• @Escape, Oh, did I make you confused?? I mean I posted Batman himself and fixed it to the costume for Halloween. Sorry I made you boo-boo.
                (What is boo-boo byw? Sounds funny..)

@Mistery,:LOL!! Actually we missed many members yesterday!!

Comment

• @ Lili....I edited my above post...

Boo-boo? As in, mistake or error....

Comment

• @Escape, I saw your post edited he he, "boo-boo" is also one of slangs? or mayjor saying that everyone knows? I like that sounds anyway!!

Comment

• Okay, I really have to go now, hope to see you in the "my timezone"-evening in about 8 hours

Have a great day or a good night. Bye

Comment

• Have a wonderful day, Mistery!! Glad you stopped by!!! I'll see you when I wake up, hopefully!! Bye!!

@ Lili....Yes, Boo-boo is American slang!! It more commonly is said to a child, when they get hurt and have an owee.

Comment

• @Mistery, Have a wonderful day!! And see you later!!

@Escape, I will use it to my friends!! Well especially to lilli

Comment

• @ Lili...Good idea. You can also say you have a "boo-boo" when you get hurt!!

I like your title..."Boot Paddler" LOL!!! FUNNY!!!

Comment

• Where is everyone?
                              I am a member of GFARDTO
                              Supporter of UPMGPC
                              And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

• Good morning Beanman!! Like your profile pic!! It's late here...but maybe in other places, they'll be up soon, and visit us!!! It's lonely here!!

Okay....everyone left me.....It says I'm the only member here... I think I will go away now. *feels lonely* Goodnight all you slurp spiders.....

Nite, all....

Comment

Working...
                                X