Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Adventure....Oh, yes, I mentioned a few minutes ago, that we got the rum that wasn't destroyed back, and that the clone service is watching it now. Was I wrong???

@ Lilli...see post above about Lili's welcome!!

@ Mistery....Yes, I'm a peeping cat.... I saw Darknight without his cape!! Too funny!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
      @ Mistery....Yes, I'm a peeping cat.... I saw Darknight without his cape!! Too funny!!!
      Funny?!? What EXACTLY was so funny?

Btw, Dazed is meanwhile swimming in 3 t of tomatoes

Comment

• Thanx Escape! You can see my reaction to Lilis post in my previous post.
        Oh, and Mistery is right. WHAT is funny?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mistery....Oh, but I can't tell what is so funny!! I'm a peeping cat..not a peep and tell cat!!!

And yes, Dazed....Um.....you're all red with tomatoes!!!!

Comment

@ Mistery....Oh, but I can't tell what is so funny!! I'm a peeping cat..not a peep and tell cat!!!
            Lilli, can you put me on a tree in the current story when Darknight is hiding without his cape?

Comment

@ Dazed....welcome back to the looney bin!!! Did you all see how Lili welcomed a newcomer to GH last night!!??! IT WAS SO FUNNY!!
              no...but I heard about it seems i always miss the important stuff *cries*

WOW! Gamershood just crashed on me...it's never happend before, what'd I do wrong

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                no...but I heard about it seems i always miss the important stuff *cries*

WOW! Gamershood just crashed on me...it's never happend before, what'd I do wrong
                Well, if you swim in a couple of tons of tomatoes because you did sth wrong in the Forbidden Letter thread, GH crashes unless you have a waterproof pc

Comment

• @ Adventure....I see now...I did miss the edited post! THANK YOU!!

@ Mistery.....ah...now you wanna be a peeping alien, huh!!?! Just don't peep and tell!!!

@ dazed...well, we're glad you came back!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    Lilli, can you put me on a tree in the current story when Darknight is hiding without his cape?
                    If you give me a good reason to, maybe I will. But then again I might let Darknight sit in da tree peeping at you.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Well, if you swim in a couple of tomatoes bcause you did sth wrong in the Forbidden Letter thread, GH crashes unless you have a waterproof pc
                      Yes, yes....I just saw - i'm gonna fix it, then I vow i will never play that game again!!!

Comment

• @Escape
                        No you aren't wrong, but maybe you missed the edit in this post?

Originally posted by Adventure
                        The end or not? Lol.

Btw the carrots cats are offering to help you with making carrot rum, but I think we have enough for the next three days, so I think you better can get some good sleep. But you already do I see.

Good night Escape. It's always fun to be drunk with you and do some crazy stuff. However some people don't agree with us with that.. I hope we will have a quit night. I will going to say hello to the morning, it's 6.43 a.m. here, and then go to bed for some good sleep. See you later.

Edit:

Originally posted by Freakshow
                        *finds OneBun's stash easily and destroys them all* Peh, too easy. . .
                        @Escape

LOL! I just found out that our stash is still safe. Seems we have rescued OneBun's Carrot rum, lol.
                        Alright. Now it's complete again.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Dazed...Nah...you have to keep playing!!! *hands Dazed towels....*

@ Adventure...THANK YOU! Good to know!

Comment

@ Dazed...Nah...you have to keep playing!!! *hands Dazed towels....*
                            Yeah, sorry Dazed, we didn't mean to destroy your pc with tomatoes

Comment

• Too late, my forbidden letter confidence is ruined

Comment

• So, now do we redo I? Or go onto J?????? (for the forbidden letter game??)

Comment

Working...
                                X